The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not taking one game, haven't you seen when we get in tight situations how bad we are always settling for the three or not making the right adjustments and always playing iso ball.

JT and JB need to defer to white, holiday and KP at times if it isn't falling for them hopefully that is sorted come playoff time.

Happened in both games against denver.
I'm talking that in this game, once it got tight, we played a very good game down the stretch. Your comment implied that you thought it was the opposite.

I'm talking that in this game, once it got tight, we played a very good game down the stretch. Your comment implied that you thought it was the opposite.
More so the overall picture I should've said.

But I am stoked that we get home court advantage across the playoffs.

More so the overall picture I should've said.

But I am stoked that we get home court advantage across the playoffs.
I mean it isn't in the bag (yet) but yeah, agreed.

I'm gonna enjoy seeing that "x" next to our name turn into an "e" before anyone else qualifies for the playoffs.
And I think if we win today, OKC win tomorrow that happens.

Got that e, now with the rest of the schedule hopefully we can get close to 65 wins.
Not officially haha, OKC lost. But yeah, 65 very achievable.

How many times have we seen it? Whilst I love how we’re tracking there is still something that sits uneasy with me coughing up what should be insurmountable leads.

Anyway, we prob go on another 10 game tear now.

Last edited:

One of my favourite Celtics players his mixtape was cold af.

His stat lines were unique and was a real winner.

Hope he enjoys retirement and it seems he is getting his life back on track with going back to college which he should be graduating soon hearing from his episode with all the smoke.

Last edited:
after the Wizards (lol) beat the Bucks (LOL), the Celtics are up by TWELVE GAMES against the 2nd seed in the east.

TWELVE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope not. That is one side I’d love to avoid & hope someone else disposes for us.
Me too, but I can see this happening.

On the positive side gives us a chance at redemption straight away and i'd prefer to face them early after having played two games of elimination while we are fresh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back