The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 5 Thread: Coming of Age

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Sixers are not a very likeable team, so people love to jump on them but I see the blueprint for a team that can make a deep run and potentially even go all the way.

To me it comes down to health more than anything, the tools are there. Just need the tools to be available. Although I guess you could say that for a lot of teams lol but you get what I'm saying.
Sixers seem to play better without jim.

Wonder if there was someone else they could’ve got for Simmons that would’ve benefited embiid.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Pelicans are tough às ****

The game really was won (and lost) in the first quarter, when the Celtics bombarded the Pels with a ridiculous amount of 3 points

Pels broke even, probably played better than us over the remaining 3rd quarters, especially in the paint

Still absolutely delighted to get 2 road wins against quality teams without Marcus Smart.

Dekker White and Jaylen Brown picking up the slack for Tatum's poor shooting night

This team is legit !
Pels without Zion who would’ve hurt us in the paint especially without the timelord but good to see the team pull through and get the 9th consecutive win.

From memory the Suns record in close games last season was stupid good.
Certainly was mate. A bit of it is not having CP3 directing traffic and also opposition making some tough shots. It happens

Dec 25, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

Montrezl is 201cm and 108kg and Thanasis is 198cm and 99kg.

Trez went to some kind of military academy but Thanasis grew up on the streets. This would've been an epic fight. I don't really like violence but I am curious here.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers

Montrezl is 201cm and 108kg and Thanasis is 198cm and 99kg.

Trez went to some kind of military academy but Thanasis grew up on the streets. This would've been an epic fight. I don't really like violence but I am curious here.

Being a fully grown adult millionaire and still needing to go around being the schoolyard bully. He is a truly unlikeable human being

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
All I see is a 6''7 journeyman centre with a strong case of small man syndrome that saw an opportunity to start beef with the best player in the game

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Twolves game today is interesting for the Towns/Gobert combo. Traded for Gobert to deal with the Embiid’s of the world and can hide Towns on Tucker. Sort of the exact set up they’d want you’d think

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I thought JBB was bad with complaining about calls, Nurse takes it to another level

Nick Nurse makes Jurgen Klopp seem almost bearable with this constant whinging and melting to refs about calls.

Must be the glasses lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back