The Official NBA Week 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats the New York i know and love

Single-Cover-Jay-Z-Empire-State-of-Mind-ft.-Alicia-Keys.jpg

I'm not putting myself through the pain of watching the Nets but his numbers have been good. 15 and 7 in his 3rd season of NBA is not bad.

Like I said I aint watching though so he could be a complete liability on D.

he prob is shit at D.

ut good on the nets for giving him a go. if they dont win games off his shooting at least he'll help them sell jersies in china

Subscribble mo nizzle (fo shiz)

Raps taking it up to the reigning champions...lets see them win me some coin for a small flutter

I'm not putting myself through the pain of watching the Nets but his numbers have been good. 15 and 7 in his 3rd season of NBA is not bad.

Like I said I aint watching though so he could be a complete liability on D.

He's taking matador D to whole new levels.

Possibly the worst defender at 4 in the league.
He's not robinson crusoe on that team though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha the Raps fans on RealGM are so funny, and they HATE the Celtics. Always good value after a Raps/Celts game.

They hate Orlando too on that board.

Think it began when we played them in the playoffs and they thought they were in with a real shot after they stretched us at home and then won game 3 at home. Didn't happen. And since then they like coming over and strutting pregame.

And then silence post-game. ;)

**** yeah! Nothing like waking up to a Raps win over the Lakers. :D

Raps play at home and yet their Realgm game thread still goes 122 pages/1824 posts. :eek:

Thats about standard I think. Ive seen some GT's go 140+ pages. Plus you have the post game threads and then the 50 million "Turk is crap!" type threads that pop up after every game. That place is funny as hell, everyone is bipolar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back