Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

That was seriously intense for about 5 minutes. Mother*er blew my back fence down.

Neighbours have a huge aggressive rottie, I was nervous just going into my own back courtyard.

That was seriously intense for about 5 minutes. Motherf***er blew my back fence down.

Neighbours have a huge aggressive rottie, I was nervous just going into my own back courtyard.

Car across the road has a tree branch lying across it and there’s some pretty big branches down all the way down the street

was bizzare how intense it was and now blue skies

The rest of my street looks pretty untouched as far as I can see, other than one neighbour's trampoline now sitting on top of their front fence.

Was in Belmont when it hit out of seemingly nowhere. All calm and then bang. Could hear this huge roar for about 5 seconds as if it was a giant rogue wave coming through and then it was just a wall of water coming out of the sky and furious winds. Was a sight to behold, awesome to watch.

Going home on Belmont Ave Abernethy Rd there was a couple of trees lying across both sides of the dual carriageway, just up rooted and thrown across the road like they were twigs. There must be damage all over the city, all in a matter of minutes. Talk about the fury of mother nature.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the weirdest afternoons of weather I can remember. Fine, fine, fine, hmmm looking a bit dark, thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening, dark red/burgundy (!) on the radar, sideways rain, gale force winds, this is how it ends... and blue sky 15 minutes later. At least 80% of the undercover outdoor surfaces at my house were wet when I got home. Pot plant sitting in a sheltered corner which normally gets 0 rain was soaked.

This counts as a score on the board for you winter lovers. We normal people are owed 1 x 27 degree day in June/July in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back