The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope they do it for you but I reckon they got too many beta mentality types. Need alphas in playoffs

Yea, fair point. Their stars are unproven at that alpha level. Zion could be that alpha if he stays injury free during playoffs. They have plenty of x-factor, it's just who takes that next step up. It usually happens during playoffs. They have soo many weapons on each side of the ball, I hope they can make a deep run. Fun team to watch/follow.

Makes no sense this NFL line tomorrow

Baker expected to play, doesn’t know the playbook, only just landed in LA and this line is only -6.5????

Raiders are better at every position across the park, Jacobs will run amok and Adams will destroy Ramsey

Deadset looks a complete gift

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baker expected to play, doesn’t know the playbook, only just landed in LA and this line is only -6.5????

Raiders are better at every position across the park, Jacobs will run amok and Adams will destroy Ramsey

No Donald as well.

Nothings ever a gift with the Raiders….ever. Glad I steered clear of that poisonous $1.40. Lol what a shambles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back