Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passing of Helen Reddy got me thinking. I Am Woman was a feminist anthem, something like I Am What I Am could be argued to be a gay anthem, what is the anthem for straight men?
Khe Sahn.

I'd go with Dancing Queen or New York New York, nothing gets a straight dude dancing slightly out of time than those two songs.

In every straight dude, there's a Rockette trying to get out.

I was going to post the Rosey Tats - We Can't Be Beaten - mostly because I like the song and it has the words "men/man" in it. But if you're listening to the lyrics in the context of "an anthem for straight men" you can interpret the lyrics in a more sinister manner. So I didn't. And then I had no more ideas.

Anyone still talk s**t on UHF radio? I used to have one as a kid in Tassie and used to mess with people for hours. Thought about picking one up for a laugh and trying here in Vic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a way of replying to every email in your inbox or a folder using Outlook online? I have 463 job applicants I need to send an availability form to and I don't want it to take all bloody day.
Im thinking no, but i dont use outlook online. I think usually its chuck all the addresses into one email, BCC and send the form that way

What should I do?

I have received an indication from Hr today that my fixed term contract, which expires at the end of November, will not be renewed. I know because I have not received a performance review form when a staff email went around saying they would be sent by last Wednesday. When I asked HR they said I wouldn’t be having one as I have a fixed term contract.

I have also asked for more work and been ignored. I’m the lost junior in my team so makes sense I would have a lack of work.

Should i ask to meet with my supervisor To discuss an early exit on good terms? I don’t want to hang around until the end of November with nothing to do and it being awkward. It’s been a good gig but Covid and a permanent member coming back from maternity leave has has hit hard and obviously Not enough work for me to do. Advice welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back