Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 2: Electric Portaloo

Who is your most hated set of twins in the AFL?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was, I want to know too.

well, this is the funniest thing I've read today...

images%2Farticle%2F2016%2F10%2F25%2F2AB2F63F00000578-3168349-image-a-48_1437407722840.jpg

this kid is suing all the publications that made fun of his ridiculous haircut

this was seriously the defence:
  • The plaintiff is a joke.
  • The plaintiff is a ridiculous person
  • The plaintiff is hideously ugly.

the whole case can be read here

Despite the fact it is a horrendous haircut, how can you actually say in a court of law that he is 'hideously ugly?'

I'm no oil painting, but I've never danced with a lady that attractive...

Also if what Changaneen posted was so inoffensive as to not merit a permanent ban

Hey admins, I know you guys don't actually delete posts, just move them to `deleted posts' so you have a record.

So how about you resurrect them so every can plainly see just what passes for acceptable on Bigfooty these days.

Won't they be covered by the whole 'infractions etc will not be discussed in public' clause. Farcical.
Its pretty clear they're ignoring the whole point of their moderation policy right now, so I don't see how any of it reasonably applies

Also if what Changaneen posted was so inoffensive as to not merit a permanent ban

Hey admins, I know you guys don't actually delete posts, just move them to `deleted posts' so you have a record.

So how about you resurrect them so every can plainly see just what passes for acceptable on Bigfooty these days.

As the post was deleted and he was banned I'd suggest that it wasn't passed as acceptable.

As the post was deleted and he was banned I'd suggest that it wasn't passed as acceptable.
When the person you unban has a fantastic record of doing the same s**t over and over again, then admin are effectively pre-approving the next time he does it.

So clearly they think its acceptable.

well, this is the funniest thing I've read today...

images%2Farticle%2F2016%2F10%2F25%2F2AB2F63F00000578-3168349-image-a-48_1437407722840.jpg

this kid is suing all the publications that made fun of his ridiculous haircut

this was seriously the defence:
  • The plaintiff is a joke.
  • The plaintiff is a ridiculous person
  • The plaintiff is hideously ugly.

the whole case can be read here
that's just a dusty martin haircut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having seen Changaneen's posts in real time, I have to say I'm surprised and disappointed that he's been allowed back. It's up to the mods to decide what to do, but they've made a poor call here. We all know that this issue will come up again.

I guess bigfooty admins are the sort of people that feel they've done enough about racist/homophobic/transphobic humor if they only laugh a little bit and say `thats terrible' while clearly meaning `THAT WAS HILARIOUS'

And that crocodile tears are cause enough to subject everyone to one man's s**t behaviour.

Bad apples spoil the barrel. Fix your s**t, admin, because you've messed up and it wasn't even hard to make the right call.

Silence from the powers that be thus far?

Yes, looking at the front page, there are 7 moderators online, no admin or super mods or any of our boards mods.

I like to think they are having a round table discussion. :D

So this is stuff undeleted in the last little while. And we know there's more that was.

September 18
Youd have no idea whether im sober or not. I post a lot from work. The thing with some of you lot if you're challanged you think every one is pissed. Well hello dick face. Im not . And you are still an opinionated eff head. How does that sound?

September 26
Just jokes feel. Im the shittest poster ever . I think its this board that brings the worst and best out of me. I dont like you being the s**t post police. You have much more to offer. Those s**t posters know who they are . HEELĹLLLLOOOO!!!!!!!!

September 30
s**t posting comet incoming. Just looking out for the s**t post cop feel/blissid. Has he got his taser ready? s**t posting taser feel.

Class.

Me too, but since I don't want to punish myself for the acts of another I'll wait for an explaination but this is a ******* deplorable decision on so many levels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back