Media THE SPITCOAL MEDAL Congrat... commisera... no **** it Congratulations Miggs and Tarks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dragons v Swamprats

3- A Swallow (Dragons)
This game had some really solid shitness involved from several Dragons players who ensured they got a hiding. This man came out on top however playing on the ball he didabsolutely fu** all whilst his opponent Nunez carved them up.

2- Hatchy1992 (Dragons) Wow this bloke really takes his spitcoal very seriously indeed and just keeps putting his hand up.
How do you make your team lose? You kick 2.5 that’s how well done Hatch!

1- Ljp86 (Dragons) The wingers in this comp really do get a sh*t load of the Qooty, well all except this bloke anyway he had a stinker whilst his opponent MannumPower fresh off his own sh*t game kicked him fair in the arse.
Really thought I was a certainty this week, my solitary disposal must have impressed

Really thought I was a certainty this week, my solitary disposal must have impressed
You were pretty stiff that people in prime positions really stunk it up.

Round 5 of the Spitcoal Medal this week and the very first game I have looked at was an absolute ****ing farce. Furies 26.11.167 defeated Bears 19.5.119 it was noticed that the Furies completely threw their team around for the match and it must have really ****ed with the SIM.

Bears v Furies

3- Test Tickle (Bears)
the ballsy one lined up at Full Back and it was quickly realized that if left there he’d have conceded roughly 13-14 goals the way it was coming in.
So they moved him to half back where his direct opponent Sterge helped himself to 5 goals from a half forward flank.. a half forward flank I mean ****ing seriously?

2- MWPP (Bears) just as putrid was MWPP who lined up at CHB and looked set for a day out as the out of form former superstar Wacky Tiger moved out to CHF from his FF spot. Couldn’t impact the scoreboard form FF but kicks 5 from CHF.. nice one MWPP!

1- This Is Anfield (Furies) Some seriously stiff players here as there were some horror shows but when this bloke records a row of eggs you simply have to give him a vote.

Bears v Gumbies

3- Rodney Dangerfield (Gumbies)
well where does one ****ing start? We shouldn’t be surprised really but I continue to amaze myself. Putting it on the line and giving my direct opponent Blacky the big spitty votes last week was really only ever going to finish one way.
He conceded 8 last week and then kept me to one lame goal after Kennedy Parker ensured the kill was set up with his in thread story trying to say I was good... pfft.
I showed you!!

2- cats2rise (Gumbies) Bit of a nasty pattern forming here knackers as my old running mate from our Demons days.. when the Demons were shit (see the pattern here) polls in second game as do I, he had his arse handed to him by GreyCrow in the Ruck.

1- brahj (Royals) An unusual afternoon for Brahj as he lined up in the guts on Taylor and came off well second best ending up on the pine. Not horrendous numbers but we are used to seeing better.

Roys v Dragons

3- RobR (Roys)
This bloke lined up at Rover and whilst hunting the footy just completely forgot about his opponent A Swallow, any danger knackers picking him up when your team falls over 80 points behind?
Nup 18 disposals and 3 goals he gave up so have yourself 3 spitcoals.

2- Roylion (Roys) This poor bastard.... when I go through these match threads it makes me vomit in my mouth. It really brings it home that some players and teams are just kissed on the dick by the sim and the Dragons just helped themselves threatening to kick about 45 goals at one point. And his opponent MC Bad Genius was getting a blowjob off the sim and looked set for a 15 goal day so I was pleased for Roy when it pulled up at 7. Have 2 votes mate.

1- TedDougChris (Roys) in the thread Ted got a bit narky when he thought he was spending a bit too much time on field but he did well enough to get one touch and one vote.
Well done Ted!!

Wonders v Bombers

3- miggs (Bombers)
it has been a real weird week in Baghdad and to add to that they suddenly found form but in amongst it all their Full Forward miggs has one touch and didn’t register a goal for the game.
This is what the Spitcoal is all about a an absolutely ****ing all time magnificently rubbish performance.
Bravo.

2- snozulu (Bombers) ****ing incredible you just can’t keep these Bombers down. They turn a week of adversity around to go Bang with a win, but you can’t keep these boys down. Zero touches Snoz just fantastic!

1- jezzajay (Wonders) Whilst the Bombers FF was kept dead quiet kickthething was on fire in a forward pocket and had he kicked straighter 4.4 could have been anything!
Chopped jezza up into little pieces.

Wonders v Bombers

3- miggs (Bombers)
it has been a real weird week in Baghdad and to add to that they suddenly found form but in amongst it all their Full Forward miggs has one touch and didn’t register a goal for the game.
This is what the Spitcoal is all about a an absolutely ******* all time magnificently rubbish performance.
Bravo.

2- snozulu (Bombers) ******* incredible you just can’t keep these Bombers down. They turn a week of adversity around to go Bang with a win, but you can’t keep these boys down. Zero touches Snoz just fantastic!

1- jezzajay (Wonders) Whilst the Bombers FF was kept dead quiet kickthething was on fire in a forward pocket and had he kicked straighter 4.4 could have been anything!
Chopped jezza up into little pieces.
That's BS i touched myself in the locker room

This is now my favourite thread. Among the detritus of failed media threads, nothing compares to the sheer shyteness of the performances an increasingly depressed Rodney dutifully records.

That's BS i touched myself in the locker room

Mate. You played a key role in our win and you only did what we asked you to ... while we taped it :thumbsu:

Roys v Dragons

3- RobR (Roys)
This bloke lined up at Rover and whilst hunting the footy just completely forgot about his opponent A Swallow, any danger knackers picking him up when your team falls over 80 points behind?
Nup 18 disposals and 3 goals he gave up so have yourself 3 spitcoals.

2- Roylion (Roys) This poor bastard.... when I go through these match threads it makes me vomit in my mouth. It really brings it home that some players and teams are just kissed on the dick by the sim and the Dragons just helped themselves threatening to kick about 45 goals at one point. And his opponent MC Bad Genius was getting a blowjob off the sim and looked set for a 15 goal day so I was pleased for Roy when it pulled up at 7. Have 2 votes mate.

1- TedDougChris (Roys) in the thread Ted got a bit narky when he thought he was spending a bit too much time on field but he did well enough to get one touch and one vote.
Well done Ted!!
I'll have to Swallow my pride.

Demons v Hawks

3- cooney (Demons)
He is not going to like this the coondog bit he was by far and away the shittest player on the park and richly deserved the 3 spitcoals.
Went out of his way to try to lose it for the Demons gathering 5 very forgettable possessions and giving away 4 free kicks in front of goal. How the Demons hung on is anyone’s guess but it it certainly wasn’t through Coons!
An easy spitcoal 3.

2- DemonJim (Demons) Jum was another to have an absolute mare in a game his team somehow won. Playing at RR he gathered a piss weak 11 disposals as his opponent Agent93 just ran rings around him with 20 disposals and 2 goals.
How did the Demons win?

1- Drunkgoliath (Hawks). Well one reason the Demons win was this bloke. Had a pretty average day all round but when the game was in the balance deep into the last he choked big time. Gathering the ball at half back with his team 6 points behind he froze like a stunned mullet was duly dispossessed and jmoo wan gathered the ball to kick the sealer.

Demons v Hawks

3- cooney (Demons)
He is not going to like this the coondog bit he was by far and away the shittest player on the park and richly deserved the 3 spitcoals.
Went out of his way to try to lose it for the Demons gathering 5 very forgettable possessions and giving away 4 free kicks in front of goal. How the Demons hung on is anyone’s guess but it it certainly wasn’t through Coons!
An easy spitcoal 3.

2- DemonJim (Demons) Jum was another to have an absolute mare in a game his team somehow won. Playing at RR he gathered a piss weak 11 disposals as his opponent Agent93 just ran rings around him with 20 disposals and 2 goals.
How did the Demons win?

1- Drunkgoliath (Hawks). Well one reason the Demons win was this bloke. Had a pretty average day all round but when the game was in the balance deep into the last he choked big time. Gathering the ball at half back with his team 6 points behind he froze like a stunned mullet was duly dispossessed and jmoo wan gathered the ball to kick the sealer.
Corn dog & Jum deserve to be INT#1 and INT#2 this week after those 2 performances

Richard_Cranium & manangatang time to put Headless on the field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swamprats v Warriors

3- Doctor Colossus (Warriors)
Geez you just can’t deny this bloke. No matter the award on offer he will give it his best to get his hands on it and for the second time this season has shown his shit is as shit as anyone’s in the history of the Sweet FA.
Lining up as rover he had a big, big day that ensured his team got a good beating. 1 kick and a charity free at that.

2- iGNITER (Warriors) Another sure fire way to ensure your team won’t win is to gather yourself 4 kicks of the qooty and kick 0.4.
Unbelievably stiff that the Doc brought his A game.

1- SarahSmiles (Rats) Tried admirably hard for the Rats to **** it up by chalking up 1.5 from Full Forward.

Last edited:
Swamprats v Warriors

3- Doctor Colossus (Warriors)
Geez you just can’t deny this bloke. No matter the award on offer he will give it his best to get his hands on it and for the second time this season has shown his sh*t is as sh*t as anyone’s in the history of the Sweet FA.
Lining up as to er he had a big, big day that ensured his team got a good beating. 1 kick and a charity free at that.

2- iGNITER (Warriors) Another sure fire way to ensure your team won’t win is to gather yourself 4 kicks of the qooty and kick 0.4.
Unbelievably stiff that the Doc brought his A game.

1- SarahSmiles (Rats) Tried admirably hard for the Rats to fu** it up by chalking up 1.5 from Full Forward.

Happy to win.

Not the first Qooty player I've made to look foolish on the field, and certainly wont be the last

1- SarahSmiles (Rats) Tried admirably hard for the Rats to fu** it up by chalking up 1.5 from Full Forward.
Someone told me after the game I'm supposed to kick it though the big sticks instead of the little ones. I hit him with my premiership medals and told him to **** off. Don't need that sort of advice, if I'm not supposed to kick it through the little sticks then why are there two of them huh?

Someone told me after the game I'm supposed to kick it though the big sticks instead of the little ones. I hit him with my premiership medals and told him to fu** off. Don't need that sort of advice, if I'm not supposed to kick it through the little sticks then why are there two of them huh?
Great kicking

Bears v Gumbies

3- Rodney Dangerfield (Gumbies)
well where does one ******* start? We shouldn’t be surprised really but I continue to amaze myself. Putting it on the line and giving my direct opponent Blacky the big spitty votes last week was really only ever going to finish one way.
He conceded 8 last week and then kept me to one lame goal after Kennedy Parker ensured the kill was set up with his in thread story trying to say I was good... pfft.
I showed you!!

2- cats2rise (Gumbies) Bit of a nasty pattern forming here knackers as my old running mate from our Demons days.. when the Demons were sh*t (see the pattern here) polls in second game as do I, he had his arse handed to him by GreyCrow in the Ruck.

1- brahj (Royals) An unusual afternoon for Brahj as he lined up in the guts on Taylor and came off well second best ending up on the pine. Not horrendous numbers but we are used to seeing better.
I reckon I was a bit stiff not to poll again.

Round 6 of the Spitcoal medal and time to trawl though what makes this game great- shitness.

Royals v Wonders

3- dogs105 (wonders)
it doesn’t get much shitter than what this bloke produced today, pure magic it was. When your team loses a thriller by a point it’s the individual efforts that make all the difference so hats off to any back pocket who lets his opponent off the chain for 5 match winning goals and that’s exactly what The acurate one did.

2- JT_the_Man (wonders) Took a pretty special effort from dogs to knock him off for the 3. The classic SFA row of eggs for JT.
Probably in lockdown.

1- MrPremiership (Royals) similar to dogs he had a stinker of a game defensively getting murdered by Cactus_ and only luck with Royals winning saved him from
More votes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back