Media THE SPITCOAL MEDAL Congrat... commisera... no * it Congratulations Miggs and Tarks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bears v Wonders

3 votes BallaratBulldog (Wonders)
Now I’ll admit here to feeling a little on edge, somewhat threatened even. I’ve long been very comfortable with the fact that I’m the games Shittest player but BB has taken the piss in the opening two rounds.
I know he has been around for a long time and I don’t have his CV readily available but I’m beginning to question whether or not I have a legitimate threat, he’s just badly out of form or he’s utterly finished.
100% game time for zero on the back of 1.4 last week.
This is Gold Standard Shitness and I for one am both a little jealous but also awestruck.

2 votes vanders (Bears) This was a very strange game where a number of key players had very ordinary numbers including big headed types line U2tigers and I Dont Care but they have been cruelly robbed of spitcoal votes as Vanders too clocked up a row of eggs in a full game.

1 vote @cap (Wonders) starting in the guts and lasting 11 minutes until you waddle off to complete a very insignificant game is something I am very familiar with!
Well played.

Gumbies v Demons

3 votes BlueE
(Gumbies). I felt pretty nostalgic watching a teammate take the game by the Rodneys and make it their own.
Minding _Cayz_ who was just sitting in a forward pocket he let his opponent off the leash for 5 goals which would prove to be the major difference and an easy choice for 3 spitcoals.

2 votes GWS Goose (Gumbies). Welcome to my world Goose! Ruck Rover you say huh? Yeah like * pal take a seat on the bench, a couple of disposals and do your best impersonation of the invisible man.
Stiff not to get the 3.

1 vote Rodney Dangerfield (Gumbies).
Yes I tagged myself!
Not to be denied by my greedy teammates I wasn’t going to sit by and just let them take all the glory. 2 goals from FF was very Rodneyesque.... one day I’ll kick a bag.. one day.

Bears v Wonders

3 votes BallaratBulldog (Wonders)
Now I’ll admit here to feeling a little on edge, somewhat threatened even. I’ve long been very comfortable with the fact that I’m the games Shittest player but BB has taken the piss in the opening two rounds.
I know he has been around for a long time and I don’t have his CV readily available but I’m beginning to question whether or not I have a legitimate threat, he’s just badly out of form or he’s utterly finished.
100% game time for zero on the back of 1.4 last week.
This is Gold Standard Shitness and I for one am both a little jealous but also awestruck.

2 votes vanders (Bears) This was a very strange game where a number of key players had very ordinary numbers including big headed types line U2tigers and I Dont Care but they have been cruelly robbed of spitcoal votes as Vanders too clocked up a row of eggs in a full game.

1 vote @cap (Wonders) starting in the guts and lasting 11 minutes until you waddle off to complete a very insignificant game is something I am very familiar with!
Well played.

What?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gumbies v Demons

3 votes BlueE
(Gumbies). I felt pretty nostalgic watching a teammate take the game by the Rodneys and make it their own.
Minding _Cayz_ who was just sitting in a forward pocket he let his opponent off the leash for 5 goals which would prove to be the major difference and an easy choice for 3 spitcoals.

2 votes GWS Goose (Gumbies). Welcome to my world Goose! Ruck Rover you say huh? Yeah like fu** pal take a seat on the bench, a couple of disposals and do your best impersonation of the invisible man.
Stiff not to get the 3.

1 vote Rodney Dangerfield (Gumbies).
Yes I tagged myself!
Not to be denied by my greedy teammates I wasn’t going to sit by and just let them take all the glory. 2 goals from FF was very Rodneyesque.... one day I’ll kick a bag.. one day.
Did not even know this was a thing. But in this world where up is down, left is right, good is bad, everything we believe to be true is false, this is an honour (it's actually s**t, but really so good)!

Many thanks for the spitcoals, I'll save them for Christmas and regift!

And I'll gladly take coming games by the Rodneys and hope for many more!

Another round done, another Gumbies loss and some more incredibly ordinary Qooty to celebrate.

Round 3

Wonders v Warriors

3- Doctor Colossus (Warriors)

The long time league legend and self proclaimed champion.. ok not just self proclaimed! had the type of afternoon that gives me uncontainable joy😍. Somebody who is loved by the sim in the manner of this player occasionally deserves a Dangerfield day just for a reality check and that’s exactly what he got. Named as rover and dragged almost immediately and then returning where he finished up in a back pocket with a sunburnt roof in his mouth from watching the ball continually sail over his head. Finished with 3 disposals, 6 exie points and a very unsatisfied Warriors team.

2- NaturalDisaster (Warriors) The perfect day for any Full Forward looking for some spitties. Just a complete non entity and ensured his team were absolutely no chance of winning with one goal. Truly shithouse.

1- BallaratBulldog (Wonders) Well I can barely believe this. The spitcoal leader celebrated an imposing 400 game milestone earlier this week with his team completely forgetting about it. But in the true manner of a league great he bravely put that behind him and hit the scoreboard with an early goal only to find all of his teammates looking the other way. His reward?Yes he was dragged.
Is it any wonder his confidence is at an all time low? He finished with just the one kick and another vote in an award he is threatening to make his own.

Last edited:
Another round done, another a Gumbies loss and some more incredibly ordinary Qooty to celebrate.

Round 3

Wonders v Warriors

3- Doctor Colossus (Warriors)

The long time league legend and self proclaimed champion.. ok not just self proclaimed! had the type of afternoon that gives me uncontainable joy😍. Somebody who is loved by the sim in the manner of this player occasionally deserves a Dangerfield day just for a reality check and that’s exactly what he got. Named as rover and dragged almost immediately and then returning where he finished up in a back pocket with a sunburnt roof in his mouth from watching the ball continually sail over his head. Finished with 3 disposals, 6 exie points and a very unsatisfied Warriors team.

2- NaturalDisaster (Warriors) The perfect day for and Full Forward looking for some spitties. Just a complete non entity and ensured his team were absolutely no chance of winning with one goal. Truly shithouse.

1- BallaratBulldog (Wonders) Well I can barely believe this. The spitcoal leader celebrated an imposing 400 game milestone earlier this week with his team completely forgetting about it. But in the true manner of a league great he bravely put that behind him and hit the scoreboard with an early goal only to find all of his teammates looking the other way. His reward?Yes he was dragged.
Is it any wonder his confidence is at an all time low? He finished with just the one kick and another vote in an award he is threatening to make his own.

My best game IMO.

Bombers v Dragons

One enjoyable aspect of doing this is reading the match thread on game day to get a feel for the contest, but nobody should have to go through that! That was the equivalent of having somebody pin you down and s**t into your mouth.
1597629137032.gif

3- Pie 4 Life (Dragons) Poor old P4L had a Rodders day for the ages! He spent the whole game on the park and did not touch the Qooty once! His team were absolutely slaughtered in the process capping off a magnificent spitcoal effort.

2- Hatchy1992 (Dragons) It was going to take a monumental effort like the above to dislodge Hatchy from the pole position.
Just a faultless game in terms of shitness playing at Full Forward and completely butchering his teams chances with 1.6 until the captain coach could no longer tolerate it, moving him to a back pocket late in the game where his opponent immediately kicked a goal.

1- VandoHawk (Dragons) A real pattern this season reading all the sim results is the dominance of all the players across the centreline. Not the Dragons though, they were utterly s**t all 3 of them but Vandos inept performance in the centre with 11 measly touches netted him a vote.

Demons v Royals

3- manangatang (Demons)
it’s a dark place to which I’ve been also, that place where you line up at Full Back on an opponent famous for being kissed on the dick by the sim The Filth Wizard. He’s having a big say on the Spitcoal filthy as he has handed out two hidings in a row this time an 8 goal bonanza as the Royals gave the Demons a short back and sides.

2- Tarkyn_24 (Demons) Watching a lot of my old teammates in action amongst these two teams was a joy and no more joy can be had than watching a goal kicking legend like Tarks have what I would call a normal day for myself, somebody adept at being s**t not this 8 goal nonsense. Plenty of splinters in the arse and no goals is what it’s all about, well done Tarks!! Good spitting!

1- Toump Ass (Demons) Similar to his teammate Manangatangs fate, Toump walked smack bang into another player long loved by the sim in brahj. The result was brahj putting on a clinic as Toump had the ass part removed from his name by brahj, kicked around for a bit and then handed back to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back