Media THE SPITCOAL MEDAL Congrat... commisera... no * it Congratulations Miggs and Tarks!

Remove this Banner Ad

i can't because dickheads are tagging me in it
I bet it’s not the first time you’re tagged in here.
You’re a s**t player you’ll get tags campaigner.

I bet it’s not the first time you’re tagged in here.
You’re a sh*t player you’ll get tags campaigner.
i could not give a * about the sim
you also need to get a new bit you old *

i could not give a fu** about the sim
you also need to get a new bit you old fu**
A new bit?
You’ll need a new face soon campaignerface!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 2 S30
Welcome back to slag town as I sit down and chuckle away at the ineptitude of the Shittest Players In This campaigner Of A League the SPITCOAL MEDAL.
As an expert drongo Qooty player with a CV as long as my dick.. yes that short, I am quite impressed in the early part of the season at some of the crap being dished up.
First of all I cast my eye over the match between the Roys and The Royals.

3 Votes Kennedy Parker (Royals) I dips my lid here because this was vintage rubbish from the league heavyweight and dare I say he may have dipped into my trick bag when he bravely tried to turn me into a good Qootballer at the Royals.

Not only was KP not content to just ghost away around the park avoiding the pill, he went full Rodders mode and started gobbing off at the Roys at 3QT despite his non influence. I got a stiffy reading it because that’s what makes the very Shittest the shittest, tempting the fate and putting the team at risk with a mozz real kiss of death style and sure enough the Roys found another gear.
Eventually the Royals big lead was too much on the back of a bag by The Filth Wizard which I’ll get into in a moment, but great effort KP and one of the great s**t games.

2 votes Allikat (Roys) On form this was a great s**t game from Alli as his opponent Filthy polled in round one, but the Roys defender was not to be denied and basically pulled up a deck chair in the first quarter to watch his opponent kick 4, take his hat off and condescendingly put it on his head on his way to a half dozen. Pretty average but nothing was going to knock KP off in this game!
07CE260C-1C26-4811-8617-8369C01A326B.png

1 vote GreyCrow (Royals)
This was a truly special day for the Royals because despite winning comfortably they had 2 players getting spitty votes which shows they could be onto something special.
GC produced the type of game in the Ruck that I imagine I would a dozen hitouts and a handful of touches, 40 odd exie points... meh.

Last edited:
Round 2 S30
Welcome back to slag town as I sit down anchuckle away at the ineptitude of the Shittest Players In This campaigner Of A League the SPITCOAL MEDAL.
As an expert drongo Qooty player with a CV as long as my dick.. yes that short, I am quite impressed in the early part of the season at some of the crap being dished up.
First of all I cast my eye over the match between the Roys and The Royals.

3 Votes Kennedy Parker (Royals) I dips my lid here because this was vintage rubbish from the league heavyweight and dare I say he may have dipped into my trick bag when he bravely tried to turn me into a good Qootballer at the Royals.

Not only was KP not content to just ghost away around the park avoiding the pill, he went full Rodders mode and started gobbing off at the Roys at 3QT despite his non influence. I got a stiffy reading it because that’s what makes the very Shittest the shittest, tempting the fate and putting the team at risk with a mozz real kiss of death style and sure enough the Roys found another gear.
Eventually the Royals big lead was too much on the back of a bag by The Filth Wizard which I’ll get into in a moment, but great effort KP and one of the great sh*t games.
Let's be honest Rodders. You might be tempting fate with any other team but it's the Roys so the game was well and truly in hand at quarter time. :)

Hawks v Bombers

3 votes Golumless (Hawks)
Breathtaking.
No other way to describe this performance and it’s a rare time indeed for me personally to sit back and look at a performance and admit to myself “nup.. don’t think even I could do that”.
Consider for a moment that Golly was playing his 200th game, that’s a fine milestone in a great career but I doubt he’s been to a higher peak than this. How do you celebrate 200 games? You line up at CHF and have one touch and take the 3 spitcoals that’s how!
Awe inspiring.

2 Votes Drunkgoliath (Hawks) Not unlike the Royals this was a magnificent performance from these Hawks players in a convincing win, it shows enormous potential for elite shitness. Drunky took the opportunity with his one working hand as Rover and barely touched it.

1 Vote Loonerty (Hawks) in a clean sweep of epic proportions the Hawks cleaned up all the votes as Loons just dragged his tired old arse around the park in a very s**t performance. How did they win?

1 Vote @Loonerty (Hawks) in a clean sweep of epic proportions the Hawks cleaned up all the votes as Loons just dragged his tired old arse around the park in a very sh*t performance. How did they win?
Mate I kicked a goal from the wing and decided to let others have a go lest I show everyone up

Hawks v Bombers

3 votes Golumless (Hawks)
Breathtaking.
No other way to describe this performance and it’s a rare time indeed for me personally to sit back and look at a performance and admit to myself “nup.. don’t think even I could do that”.
Consider for a moment that Golly was playing his 200th game, that’s a fine milestone in a great career but I doubt he’s been to a higher peak than this. How do you celebrate 200 games? You line up at CHF and have one touch and take the 3 spitcoals that’s how!
Awe inspiring.

2 Votes Drunkgoliath (Hawks) Not unlike the Royals this was a magnificent performance from these Hawks players in a convincing win, it shows enormous potential for elite shitness. Drunky took the opportunity with his one working hand as Rover and barely touched it.

1 Vote Loonerty (Hawks) in a clean sweep of epic proportions the Hawks cleaned up all the votes as Loons just dragged his tired old arse around the park in a very sh*t performance. How did they win?

My hero, MF Doom, would occasionally decide to get an imposter in to perform his set, and he would instead be in the crowd.

I decided to follow in his footsteps.

Dragons v Warriors

3 votes Hatchy1992 (Dragons)
One for the ages from Hatchy where your team kicks 19 goals on its way to a 22 point victory, and as Full Forward you contribute 1😂 goal.
That’s ******* embarrassing but also brilliant spitcoaling at the same time.
Bravo Hatchy!

2 Votes Frankston Rover (Warriors) The old boy played a vintage type of s**t game this league has seen many of, parking his arse on the pine for a majority of the time.
A complete non event yet the type I love and understand.

1 Vote TheInjuryFactory (Dragons) This was a very unaccountable game of Qooty where players helped themselves to huge numbers.. all except one. Whilst 15 touches and 50 points may ordinarily be acceptable on this occasion not so.
The Warriors Ruckman cost his team the game.

Dragons v Warriors
1 Vote TheInjuryFactory (Dragons)
This was a very unaccountable game of Qooty where players helped themselves to huge numbers.. all except one. Whilst 15 touches and 50 points may ordinarily be acceptable on this occasion not so.
Oof! You can't argue with that.

Dragons delist TheInjuryFactory.

Dragons v Warriors

3 votes Hatchy1992 (Dragons)
One for the ages from Hatchy where your team kicks 19 goals on its way to a 22 point victory, and as Full Forward you contribute 1😂 goal.
That’s ******* embarrassing but also brilliant spitcoaling at the same time.
Bravo Hatchy!

2 Votes Frankston Rover (Warriors) The old boy played a vintage type of sh*t game this league has seen many of, parking his arse on the pine for a majority of the time.
A complete non event yet the type I love and understand.

1 Vote TheInjuryFactory (Dragons) This was a very unaccountable game of Qooty where players helped themselves to huge numbers.. all except one. Whilst 15 touches and 50 points may ordinarily be acceptable on this occasion not so.
I thought with 6 goals last week I had better not have all the glory of kicking goals.

Furies v Swamprats

3 votes MannumPower (Rats)
Well this took some reading this did. MP took spitcoaling to a whole new level, a Bryce Gibbs type level where you run around trying to rack up disposals in the hunt for Mobbs votes and the like but Rodders doesn’t miss these ones.. oh no not the ones when your direct opponent Sterge helps themselves to 40... yes that’s right ******* 40!! Touches.
Now I don’t think it’s a stretch for me to say I can’t ever remember anyone getting 40 in a Qooty game, in fact I swear there have been seasons where I may have just got to 40.
This was special from Mannum helping the Rats get poleaxed by the Furies who kicked 21 goals as he had his arse well and truly handed to him.
Who was coaching?
0C45BF77-DAD3-49A8-820C-4056BF0F7766.png

2 Votes SarahSmiles (Rats). Just the standard s**t game from a FF with one laughable goal.

1 Vote haydo (Rats) Well, well, well isn’t this man putting in a very special start to the season and polls spitty votes in consecutive weeks to take the lead!
Not unlike his teammate Mannum on the other wing he let the Furies just carve the Rats to pieces being slaughtered by Bastyy .

Furies v Swamprats

Well this took some reading this did. MP took spitcoaling to a whole new level, a Bryce Gibbs type level where you run around trying to rack up disposals in the hunt for Mobbs votes and the like but Rodders doesn’t miss these ones.. oh no not the ones when your direct opponent Sterge helps themselves to 40... yes that’s right ******* 40!! Touches.
Now I don’t think it’s a stretch for me to say I can’t ever remember anyone getting 40 in a Qooty game, in fact I swear there have been seasons where I may have just got to 40.
This was special from Mannum helping the Rats get poleaxed by the Furies who kicked 21 goals as he had his arse well and truly handed to him.
Who was coaching?
View attachment 931909

2 Votes SarahSmiles (Rats). Just the standard sh*t game from a FF with one laughable goal.

1 Vote haydo (Rats) Well, well, well isn’t this man putting in a very special start to the season and polls spitty votes in consecutive weeks to take the lead!
Not unlike his teammate Mannum on the other wing he let the Furies just carve the Rats to pieces being slaughtered by Bastyy .
Not often I get tagged for being crap

Furies v Swamprats

Who was coaching?
View attachment 931909

2 Votes SarahSmiles (Rats). Just the standard sh*t game from a FF with one laughable goal.

Don’t feel too bad haydo, i’m just that good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back