The Syrian War

Remove this Banner Ad

That kind of hyperbole wasn't in the original article posted by awaremind, which was an opinion piece giving an analysis of the war from the Israeli POV. And lol @ calling it propaganda, it was published by the Jerusalem Post ffs.

I haven't been saying there will be war with Iran for years, but I happen to think that *if* Assad regains control in the next 18 months, this will be the spark that causes them to push for it. No conspiracy, just my own armchair analysis based on how I understand the geopolitical reality.
They have been saying that Iran in Syria is unacceptable, they usually do what they say, so if Isis and the jihad squad can't beat Assad, Israel may well attempt to give them a beat down. At this point Vlad has a difficult decision, to nuke tel aviv or not to, cos Israel will humiliate them otherwise.

They have been saying that Iran in Russia is unacceptable, they usually do what they say, so if Isis and the jihad squad can't beat Assad, Israel may well attempt to give them a beat down. At this point Vlad has a difficult decision, to nuke tel aviv or not to, cos Israel will humiliate them otherwise.

That is the question dear sir.

What are are you imbeciles on about now?

And weren't you going to reveal which source gave you that Israeli-authored article, aware?

What are are you imbeciles on about now?

And weren't you going to reveal which source gave you that Israeli-authored article, aware?
I saw it on liveleak . It's pretty much self condemning though really ? The arrogance that they should attack neighbour countries, and then risk ww3 to do so, knowingly just shows hideous disregard for anyone but themselves.

Right-wing Israelis sounding like idiots isn't news.

Liveleak is for videos, right? So the story was packaged up by someone?
That kind of hyperbole wasn't in the original article posted by awaremind, which was an opinion piece giving an analysis of the war from the Israeli POV. And lol @ calling it propaganda, it was published by the Jerusalem Post ffs.

I haven't been saying there will be war with Iran for years, but I happen to think that *if* Assad regains control in the next 18 months, this will be the spark that causes them to push for it. No conspiracy, just my own armchair analysis based on how I understand the geopolitical reality.
I know that - Aware already mentioned it. I just assume he isn't a regular reader of the Jerusalem Post, so was enquiring as to what source alerted him to the article. Then that could be compared to cannot's source, if cannot ever revealed that. And, to be clear, I called the other article propaganda.

Hey Ratts, and p35heres an interesting direction from the us /Kurd side; that the Euphrates is meant to be a demarcation line, saa on one side and sdf, on the other, it has been that way so far up until the last couple days, however it's only circumstantial that it should be that way. I've seen a few sources perpetrated the idea.

Hey Ratts, and p35heres an interesting direction from the us /Kurd side; that the Euphrates is meant to be a demarcation line, saa on one side and sdf, on the other, it has been that way so far up until the last couple days, however it's only circumstantial that it should be that way. I've seen a few sources perpetrated the idea.

You seen National Geographic's 'ISIS Drama' , 'The State' by any chance?

To the pro-Russia crowd here

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ia-detailing-russias-mass-surveillance-system
Edward Snowden tweeted "Plot twist: @Wikileaks publishes details on Russia's increasingly oppressive internet surveillance industry."
Wikileaks claims they show how a long-established Russian company which supplies software to telcos is also installing infrastructure - with the government's blessing - that enables Russian state agencies to tap into, search and spy on citizens’ digital activity, suggesting a similar state-funded mass surveillance program to the one utilized by the U.S.’s NSA or by GCHQ in the U.K. (both of which were detailed in the 2013 Snowden disclosures).

Fools are the one who claim one superpower is better than the other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, we are witnessing your death rattle here, aren't we? You've chucked out your previous attempt at deflection, and are now claiming you're talking about "truth in Syria". Then you write down a grocery list of the things you've been proven wrong on throughout these pages, and think it's clever to instead, OMG, say I'm wrong on them. Gneius.

Reverse Psychology, he uses it in every single thread and arguments where he is proven wrong. Visit the 9/11 thread on the conspiracy board for proof. Fail to defend your argument, ignore the evidence and then claim victory. The guy believes every single thing that comes out of RT. Then complains about US MSM being biased. Does it get any more idiotic than this?

To the pro-Russia crowd here

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ia-detailing-russias-mass-surveillance-system
Edward Snowden tweeted "Plot twist: @Wikileaks publishes details on Russia's increasingly oppressive internet surveillance industry."
Wikileaks claims they show how a long-established Russian company which supplies software to telcos is also installing infrastructure - with the government's blessing - that enables Russian state agencies to tap into, search and spy on citizens’ digital activity, suggesting a similar state-funded mass surveillance program to the one utilized by the U.S.’s NSA or by GCHQ in the U.K. (both of which were detailed in the 2013 Snowden disclosures).

Fools are the one who claim one superpower is better than the other.
Good to see Wikileaks moving away from Russia; Assange was in danger of letting his bias against Clinton and the US colour the work he has done.

Actually in the week since that article has been published, the Ruaf "accidentally " bombed the sdf, and the SAA and allies crosssed the Euphrates and appear to be trying cut off the sdf from the Euphrates and oil fields further south.

Getting down to the nitty gritty now....The Russians are exposing the Yanks true intentions here, other than just destroying Middle East towns & dispersing they're populations....It's been about the coveting & usurpation of the Syrian & Iraqi State oil fields all along, as the end game & pay-off.

Mass-murdering, ethnic cleansing, Zionist scum-bags that they are.

Getting down to the nitty gritty now....The Russians are exposing the Yanks true intentions here, other than just destroying Middle East towns & dispersing they're populations....It's been about the coveting & usurpation of the Syrian & Iraqi State oil fields all along, as the end game & pay-off.

Yes quoting RT will get you a completely unbiased picture of what's happening. LOL

US imperialism and genocides = bad :thumbsdown:
Russian imperialism and genocides = good :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back