No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 48 - #GEELOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice

got an fg turbo ute manual after my vy ss . was too powerfull for the light ute body so got rid of it
Never had a turbo.At my age i think i'll stick with the more "gentle" but more predictable stock standard v8.:D

Just momentarily on thread title:
#lolnorf for Brad Scott, po-faced as usual, saying the pre-finals bye was a good thing.
Still trying to justify his sneaky, cynical, unsportsmanlike tactics in Round 23 last year, the major contributing factor to a situation that angered the whole football community.

Just momentarily on thread title:
#lolnorf for Brad Scott, po-faced as usual, saying the pre-finals bye was a good thing.
Still trying to justify his sneaky, cynical, unsportsmanlike tactics in Round 23 last year.

Well he won't have to worry about it for a while because Norf are done. All he will be worrying about is keeping his job while Norf slip down the ladder.

Well he won't have to worry about it for a while because Norf are done. All he will be worrying about is keeping his job while Norf slip down the ladder.
I did an edit on that post. (Doesn't affect your excellent reply)

I've got a weird feeling Dogs v Cats GF and then one of those absolute shockers where the Dogs are ratshit by the time they get there and get pulverized.
Dogs have a lot of mountains to climb to get there. They'd have to beat Hawthorn to start, and even then I don't think GWS can be defeated at Spotless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs have a lot of mountains to climb to get there. They'd have to beat Hawthorn to start, and even then I don't think GWS can be defeated at Spotless.
Yeah I know but I just have a feeling.
Pretty bullish about them knocking Hawthorn over actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back