No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 64 - BRUNCH ANONYMOUS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my man Jeremiah Anklebone to take them to HM Post Box and get them away ASAP , must have gone to servants Brunch (a pint at the bull and mouth most likely) , Darned impudent on his part I must jolly well say , he will end up ruining my day now , the scallywag...I'll see he ends up in Wandsworth or Wormwood Scrubs for this...Oh the pain...
Happy birthday, 48? Sounds like a good age to me. You've experienced Richmond success and before the world became sensitive, tech crazy, lazy, morons...but also young enough to focus on a bright future.

Is Coopers the most common Brunch beverage in SA?
I'd say coopers pale is considered more a breakfast refreshment in these parts... By brunch us southern folk have usually moved onto a more substantial beverage to accompany our late-morning fare. Personally, I prefer an imperial pint of Benedictine to go with my 11am terrine. Delish!

Happy birthday, 48? Sounds like a good age to me. You've experienced Richmond success and before the world became sensitive, tech crazy, lazy, morons...but also young enough to focus on a bright future.

Thank you dear old boy , alas in 1 week I shall be 48 , that idler Anklebone , pish , I'll be dueced if I make 49 with all the worry about that , that common ninny. The man will be the death of me I'm sure , may need to let him go and find a new man I should think.

I'd say coopers pale is considered more a breakfast refreshment in these parts... By brunch us southern folk have usually moved onto a more substantial beverage to accompany our late-morning fare. Personally, I prefer an imperial pint of Benedictine to go with my 11am terrine. Delish!
To me the Dark Ale always screams brunch in winter.

Egads :eek: , a Gin named to suit me...Monkey 47 , good show.
Good show indeed. Top hole, I would suggest, old fruit. A couple of stiff ones at brunch's end would rather set one up for the day, what. Happy 48th for next week, old man. I would wait until next week, but us old brunchers can't quite remember those kind of things from week to week. Damn nuisance I say.

Good show indeed. Top hole, I would suggest, old fruit. A couple of stiff ones at brunch's end would rather set one up for the day, what. Happy 48th for next week, old man. I would wait until next week, but us old brunchers can't quite remember those kind of things from week to week. Damn nuisance I say.
I'd suggest shot glasses with occasional Melbourne Bitter chasers would be the go with a revered drop like that.

I got my man Jeremiah Anklebone to take them to HM Post Box and get them away ASAP , must have gone to servants Brunch (a pint at the bull and mouth most likely) , Darned impudent on his part I must jolly well say , he will end up ruining my day now , the scallywag...I'll see he ends up in Wandsworth or Wormwood Scrubs for this...Oh the pain...

When I was a kid the old guy who lived in the house behind us was called Jeremiah. He owned two blocks side by side. He used to keep horses in the vacant lot and hire them out for rides. I used to jump the fence and ride em bareback, no reins either. Ahhh the good old days.

Thank you dear old boy , alas in 1 week I shall be 48 , that idler Anklebone , pish , I'll be dueced if I make 49 with all the worry about that , that common ninny. The man will be the death of me I'm sure , may need to let him go and find a new man I should think.
A thrashing or two may sort the bounder out. Whip the belt out, and inform him that if his impertinence continues, you will be forced to thrash him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They would compliment each other wonderfuly well. Just so long as we're not required to get up too many times.
Reposed in Chesterfields whilst the gramophone plays for hours.

Last edited:
I like pork belly but I can't cook crackling. Eat out only dish for me.
Another trick with the crackling is to score it first wit a Stanley knife so you end up with 2cm squares then rub the Himalayan salt in and follow the recipe. Absolutely fool proof.
If you end up with soft spots in the crackle then heat up the fry pan and pop it in facing the heat and it goes magic in minutes.

Another trick with the crackling is to score it first wit a Stanley knife so you end up with 2cm squares then rub the Himalayan salt in and follow the recipe. Absolutely fool proof.
If you end up with soft spots in the crackle then heat up the fry pan and pop it in facing the heat and it goes magic in minutes.
And NEVER cut through the fat into the meat before it goes into the oven

And NEVER cut through the fat into the meat before it goes into the oven
Yep.
Just the man I needed to speak to. Remember last year we yapped about pressure cookers ?well I've finally convinced the lady to get one , but I cannot recall the model you recommended. Is it possible for you to give me the model again before she changes her mind ? Much appreciated mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back