No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at Zali Steggall appointing Getup chief as her principal adviser.
How embarrassing is this clown.

She’s a one termer. Not even worth discussing.

1-0 England after the first ashes test IMO. Selection is mind boggling.
What could possibly go wrong.

Starc who dominated the World Cup is getting the flick for Pattinson who played against some suburban rubbish in 50 over cricket and an intra club match.
Bancroft getting recalled in place of Harris is purely sympathy only.
Wade getting picked is for the same reasons as Pattinson i suppose, not including Carey in the squad is just idiotic.

England will be creaming themselves seeing no Starc in the lineup when they themselves are trying to work out whats best for their batting lineup.

A rusty Pattinson and an injury prone Hazelwood won't scare any batting lineup.

fk yeah, these qunts got the insects to contend wiith. tbh, I wish no bears/wolves run into them coz no doubt they'll be sooo macho and get out the good ole standby fiream an shoot them....haha let's see them tryin to shoot all the insects....go get them bugs...looks like meat's back on the menu boys

would be nice if they cross paths with army ants.

Last edited:
What about increases in temperature? Increased heat waves? What is causing those?
I'll give you some stats from the US as they have the most detailed and most reliable weather stats on the planet

No change in heat waves recently. In fact they have decreased over the last 100 years. CO2 in the US has gone up during this time

Here's what the National Climate assessment show the public Here's the full story
Wildfires were way worse in the 30's.
718704 718705

Average extremely high temperatures Average max temperatures in the US

Max temp have decreased over the last 100 years
718706 718707

The IPCC showing that the medieval period was warmer than now. I guess it's OK to say back then it was natural and now it's our fault?
Hurricanes hitting the US have decreased as has their severity

718712 718714

Same with tornados

For 7000 of the last 10000 years as co2 has increased global temp has decreased (Skip to 8:45).

I'll give you some stats from the US as they have the most detailed and most reliable weather stats on the planet

No change in heat waves recently. In fact they have decreased over the last 100 years. CO2 in the US has gone up during this time
View attachment 718703

Here's what the National Climate assessment show the public Here's the full story
Wildfires were way worse in the 30's.
View attachment 718704View attachment 718705

Average extremely high temperatures Average max temperatures in the US

Max temp have decreased over the last 100 years
View attachment 718706View attachment 718707

The IPCC showing that the medieval period was warmer than now. I guess it's OK to say back then it was natural and now it's our fault?
View attachment 718710
Hurricanes hitting the US have decreased as has their severity

View attachment 718712View attachment 718714

Same with tornados
View attachment 718719

For 7000 of the last 10000 years as co2 has increased global temp has decreased (Skip to 8:45).

Interesting....

Bloody Steve Smith, watching him I'd think I'll get him LBW every ball... 0/100 off 10!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starc who dominated the World Cup is getting the flick for Pattinson who played against some suburban rubbish in 50 over cricket and an intra club match.
Wade getting picked is for the same reasons as Pattinson i suppose, not including Carey in the squad is just idiotic.

England will be creaming themselves seeing no Starc in the lineup when they themselves are trying to work out whats best for their batting lineup.

Pattinson has been playing more then suburban rubbish and one dayers, he played the entire Sheffield Shield and been dominating division 1 county cricket.
Start playing well in the WC is irrelevant to how s**t he has played in Test match cricket for a long time now. He’s always dominant with white bowl and been wasteful with the red bowl.

Pattinson is and has always been better then Starc, the only thing that’s kept him out is injury
Cummins and Pattinson are the clear top 2 bowlers we have in Test cricket.
England would feast on Starc, either bowls a bouncer, a Yorker, wide outside off or a half volley because he missed the Yorker.

The only baffling selection was Bancroft over Burns or Harris

Another Kennedy tragedy.
Could not write a fictional script with more drama.
Just reading the other day a retrospective story about John Jr. and Carolyn Bessette.

Cheers Mrs Harris Starc.👍

Cmon ST, it was those pesky supplements fault ,we don't do drugs in this country only supplements like Swisse Ultivites.
The presser this afternoon was I’m shocked to be standing here, they wanted the independent afl tribunal on doping to pass judgrment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back