No Opposition Supporters The TAN 72 - Where all the random crap gets dumped

RFCGloryJC

Caesar's Ghost
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Real Madrid ⛪👑🏆
When I heard the news I thought Shorten was done.
People, especially older voters, will compare Shorten with Hawke.
Morrison is playing the statesman card, praising Hawke as a great leader.
The voters will compare and contrast Shorten and Hawke.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4tune8

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
RIP Bob.....1983 was the end of a **** time, he said he'd get me a job and it happened.

But the man galvanised Australia, he led the way in so many areas. From aboriginal rights, equality in the workplace, embracing the Asian influence and on and on. A true Australian!!!!!!!!!!!!

#rentfree in Cats and Magpie supporters heads.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa, Traralgon Tyers United
But you touch the door handles. Do you refuse to wash your hands before you take a piss? And do you eat the complimentary beer nuts at the bar? Or eat biscuits from the tin from the work kitchen?

Hope not. Otherwise you’re in for a rough night
It’s funny, I don’t touch handles where i can, i have a hand sanitizer in the car, i use it after i quite often shake hands with builders and tradies, I don’t go to pubs anymore (i’m old and married) and my office is my car, home, anywhere. So safe on the tin. I’m not BS’ing either.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Tony Harrison

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
It’s funny, I don’t touch handles where i can, i have a hand sanitizer in the car, i use it after i quite often shake hands with builders and tradies, I don’t go to pubs anymore (i’m old and married) and my office is my car, home, anywhere. So safe on the tin. I’m not BS’ing either.

****, you sanitize after builders and tradies but white collar campaigners who master bait at work you don't mind?
Un-Australian :thumbsdown:

:p

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
When I heard the news I thought Shorten was done.
People, especially older voters, will compare Shorten with Hawke.
Morrison is playing the statesman card, praising Hawke as a great leader.
The voters will compare and contrast Shorten and Hawke.
I think Hawkes death has sealed the Libs fate. They are goneski (if they weren’t already).

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
****, you sanitize after builders and tradies but white collar campaigners who master bait at work you don't mind?
Un-Australian :thumbsdown:

:p
I work with all nationalities and I don’t discriminate from the big El Jefe to the bloke onsite. I think public toilet seats freak me out more than anything on this earth.

Tony Harrison

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
I work with all nationalities and I don’t discriminate from the big El Jefe to the bloke onsite. I think public toilet seats freak me out more than anything on this earth.

You're at a Richmond grand final, it's coming up to half time of a tight tussle and last nights fusion prawn vindaloo isn't mixing well with today's pints of draught. Add in the nervousness of the game and you'd be prairie dogging except for the fact there was nothing at all resembling solid matter in your descending colon. You're arse feels like a loose radiator cap on an overheated magna.

Now what do you do?

This Is Anfield

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies

1558042832783.png

Attachments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NaturalDisaster

Spec Moderator
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Side Hawks
Thread starter Moderator #187

Sanitisation gone mad :p

Hoos

Bruncher
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cheddar AFC
Jelly of over 60’s,saw those great Richmond teams and experienced the best music,Jethro Tull,Festival Hall early 70’s,would have given an internal organ to see that gig.
So many great acts that I would have bled to see...The Who at Festival Hall in '68, the Stones in '65 or '66 or '73 at Kooyong. The Zep at Kooyong, Free, The Faces, Deep Purple, Creedence...f**k me!

JAKLAUGHING

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Jelly of over 60’s,saw those great Richmond teams and experienced the best music,Jethro Tull,Festival Hall early 70’s,would have given an internal organ to see that gig.
Saw the back of Santana to the audience playing his guitar from way back in the blechers...at the Festival Hall back then through a haze of smoke...
All i remember is the amazing Steely Dan tracks played to test the sound system...
Me to the roadie...who you playing?!?
That's...reeling in the years man!
What is reeling in the years?!?!
Steely Dan man,
wow?!?!
Me...walking back to my seat...don't forget now...Steely Dan, Steely Dan...Steely Dan...seally hand..seely stand...ah feck...

Tenacious T

Premiership Member
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
MUFC, MVFC

Do you sanitize your phone??

NaturalDisaster

Spec Moderator
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Side Hawks
Thread starter Moderator #196
Being exposed to germs is good for your immune system. Unless you have some immunodeficiency disorder there’s no point being overly obsessed with sanitisation.

Just wash your hands after going to the toilet and before you handle food, shower often and you’ll be fine. No need to bring out the sanitiser ever time you touch something.

Hoos

Bruncher
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cheddar AFC
Being exposed to germs is good for your immune system. Unless you have some immunodeficiency disorder there’s no point being overly obsessed with sanitisation.

Just wash your hands after going to the toilet and before you handle food, shower often and you’ll be fine. No need to bring out the sanitiser ever time you touch something.
Funny you should say that...

Top Bottom