No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browser settings

They need to be enabled for this site I think
I’m not blocking cookies so I assume that means they’re enabled? I have an iPhone 8. Right now it’s staying logged in but sometimes it automatically logs me out. :(

Everyone thought Jacinda Arden was a breath of fresh air.
Like most politicians, she had a media honeymoon.
Multiple rape allegations against one of her party officials.
No criminal charges have been laid.

Labor booted Dastyari, Libs should boot Liu, get us a decent candidate for Chisholm.
Dastyari took money from Chinese businessmen with links to the ruling communist regime, and gave him information over ASIO phone taps, he had to go.
At this stage Liu us looking a bit dodgy, but exactly what has she done wrong to be sacked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dastyari took money from Chinese businessmen with links to the ruling communist regime, and gave him information over ASIO phone taps, he had to go.
At this stage Liu us looking a bit dodgy, but exactly what has she done wrong to be sacked?
Being a member of the Chinese govt propaganda unit doesn't bother you? not declaring donations? tip of the iceberg i reckon, apart from that her campaign was dirty and we hadn't seen that before in this electorate.

Being a member of the Chinese govt propaganda unit doesn't bother you? not declaring donations? tip of the iceberg i reckon, apart from that her campaign was dirty and we hadn't seen that before in this electorate.
Asio flagged Jennifer Yang who was also a member of the same chinese political groups and Labor endorsed her, does that bother you? Yang also played dirty, that doesn't bother you labor had no issue with that?
Both Yang and Lui were active on WeChat and Lui sought a meeting with ASIO in July to declare her involvement before removing herself. She also asked ASIO to vet people and organisations wanting to meet her, which ASIO refused.

At this stage comparing Lui to Dastyari is absurd.

Asio flagged Jennifer Yang who was also a member of the same chinese political groups and Labor endorsed her, does that bother you? Yang also played dirty, that doesn't bother you labor had no issue with that?
Both Yang and Lui were active on WeChat and Lui sought a meeting with ASIO in July to declare her involvement before removing herself. She also asked ASIO to vet people and organisations wanting to meet her, which ASIO refused.

At this stage comparing Lui to Dastyari is absurd.
Yang isn't a member of parliament, btw do you live in the electorate

She ran against Lui and only lost by around 1000 votes. We could be talking about her instead of Lui.

But as i pointed out, has ANYONE complained Labor endorsed her when ASIO also flagged her for the "exact" same reasons?
Where are the links for that, Lui had people plastering slanderous material on local fb sites so much so that they were deleted, she also had bogus how to vote signs and mislead the community on school policy regarding safe schools

She ran against Lui and only lost by around 1000 votes. We could be talking about her instead of Lui.

But as i pointed out, has ANYONE complained Labor endorsed her when ASIO also flagged her for the "exact" same reasons?
If she had of got in I’m sure the same questions would be asked and your attitude would probably be a lot different.
However only one is a current member of parliament so the Labor candidate doesn’t really matter at this point unless the right thing is done and Gladys Liu is forced to leave and they run with her in the by-election

Where are the links for that, Lui had people plastering slanderous material on local fb sites so much so that they were deleted, she also had bogus how to vote signs and mislead the community on school policy regarding safe schools
Mentioned by both Chris Kenny and David Speers. Both quality political journalists.

And whilst you're on your anti Liberal/Lui high horse, who was it that introduced the Confucious Institute to Australian universities? Now there's a bigger problem than Gladys Lui.

Yeah where are the links for that!?

And whilst you're on your anti Liberal/Lui high horse, who was it that introduced the Confucious Institute to Australian universities? Now there's a bigger problem than Gladys Lui.
Lets just let Gladys do a tour of some of our military installations if you are a so sure of her legitimacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back