No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuc that. I got my United Australia ballot paper and jesus statue and crucifix to protect me. Also bought Bill Gates new book on what we should do to avoid another pandemic. I am protected. But for extra protection i removed bat wings off the missus shopping list. You never can be too careful.
On my 3 days in the office last week I was greeted by our local Labour, Liberal and Greens candidates at our train station handing out their flyers. I politely declined but couldn't help but notice all the flyers thrown in our stations bins. They could save millions of dollars and trees by not printing out their BS propaganda. Just quietly, these major parties will be bottom of my ballot papers on voting day. I enjoy my other 2 days working from home and not being annoyed by our local constitutes. 🤪

On my 3 days in the office last week I was greeted by our local Labour, Liberal and Greens candidates at our train station handing out their flyers. I politely declined but couldn't help but notice all the flyers thrown in our stations bins. They could save millions of dollars and trees by not printing out their BS propaganda. Just quietly, these major parties will be bottom of my ballot papers on voting day. I enjoy my other 2 days working from home and not being annoyed by our local constitutes. 🤪
Spoke with the Wig the other day. Darren Chester is $1.02 in the betting markets in my electorate. Think i might just draw a massive utensil on my ballot paper (complete with pubes) and send it in.

Can we reopen lounge lizards 2022 flag thread? Not hurting anyone and it was entertaining. I also believe it to be 100% true
Admittedly my first one I was pissed as and wrote a rude title

But the second one I'm serious on, I've called it before and I really think we are a chance
If not, the thread falls to obscurity, if so, how much fun

It doesn't hurt anyone and I'm not the only one

Fuc that. I got my United Australia ballot paper and jesus statue and crucifix to protect me. Also bought Bill Gates new book on what we should do to avoid another pandemic. I am protected. But for extra protection i removed bat wings off the missus shopping list. You never can be too careful.
United Australia party are the worst of the worst. Basically a far right wing option deliberately set up by mates of the LNP to capture 5-10% of the vote (the angry and poorly educated right) and direct preferences in literally every seat right back to the LNP. That's all they are about.

At least if you choose ALP or LNP you know where your vote is heading in most cases. Mind you, I'm not a fan of the latter party and the options every election seem to get less convincing.

Too be fair, i have worn worse in public places.
Normal attire in "The Valley" isn't it, Trackies and moccasins, no doubt a wife beater to show off the pipes too lol.

8555ded2566bac62ea900bc75e4eaefd.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Met up with an old metal head who is the spittin image of Ozzy Osbourne,and he drank like him.:D

Nearly totalled myself on Tequila Sunrises and whiskey lol.

That's my fun night of the year done.

Back on the Banh Mi Crispy pork rolls and Vietnamese Iced coffee this week sigh.

Always a good feeling having a big win against a big rival.

Normal attire in "The Valley" isn't it, Trackies and moccasins, no doubt a wife beater to show off the pipes too lol.

Is that the Aussie comedienne?
I love her.

Last edited:

Here’s me all dressed up for Mothers day last weekend doing a speech for the family.

70CF598D-95CD-4A4B-8D8D-78EC1BB07E89.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back