No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see we have a new variant already “florona” a combination covid and flu

Got this one apparently as well now https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/3f0f3dd255130ce57d68cde9292a94d6

Tammy says she's open to pansexual experiences.

Okay, at the risk of offending people, i’m just gonna say it. I found that really hard to watch as that person is so obese. How can people watch it? She’s gonna die for ratings? That’s messed up tv.

Okay, at the risk of offending people, i’m just gonna say it. I found that really hard to watch as that person is so obese. How can people watch it? She’s gonna die for ratings? That’s messed up tv.
Tv has been messed up since the days of Jerry Springer.

I hope Djokovic gets booed every time he steps on court as the Aus Open...
not happy with that amc11 , why does he get special treatment just because he's a good tennis player.

My guess is most Victorians who haven't been able to see loved ones, attend weddings and funerals, lost jobs etc won't be so happy with the decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't listen to Anthony Fauci? The guy is head health officer in charge of the covid reSPonse in the US.
Na mate just not interested anymore.

Maybe because having actually had Covid and that gives you greater protection than a double dosed person.

The real question is why our chief health officers refuse to acknowledge the protection that having covid gives the person.

And no I am not an anti vaxer (double vaxed with AstraZeneca)
I’m by no means an expert but I think that the protection still lessons over time similar to the vaccine, Part of the reason why people who have had covid can only get a 6 month medical exemption from the vaccine post infection

Maybe because having actually had Covid and that gives you greater protection than a double dosed person.

The real question is why our chief health officers refuse to acknowledge the protection that having covid gives the person.

And no I am not an anti vaxer (double vaxed with AstraZeneca)
I think the latest studies show that having been infected with previous variants does not mean you have protection on new variants, whereas the vaccines do mostly. Can't even remember the name of the 1st one, but people infected with that one are easily getting Omicron. They virus makeup is so different.

How funny are all the dumbass people venting their hate on Novak for getting an exemption.
They actually think he approved his own exemption 🤣🤣

It really shows how dumb and cooked they all are
How do they not blame the ones actually responsible?
The Dan Andrews government and no one else

🤡world

How funny are all the dumbass people venting their hate on Novak for getting an exemption.

🤡world
I am sort of one of those people...

And trust me, I f**cking livid with the Andrews government. I certainly understand they have full control over this...

What I can't stand is Novak's lack of reading the room, his always apparent disregard for our country expecting him to get vaxxed and then his happily broadcasting it...

🤡world
Governments hands may by tied if he has a “valid” medical clearance to not get the Jab

not happy with that amc11 , why does he get special treatment just because he's a good tennis player.

My guess is most Victorians who haven't been able to see loved ones, attend weddings and funerals, lost jobs etc won't be so happy with the decision.

I've never been a great fan of booing for whatever reason. In my opinion to hold Djokovic responsible for the decisions of government and health officials is neither fair nor reasonable. Regardless of my opinion, others will see things through the lens of their own reality.

Governments hands may by tied if he has a “valid” medical clearance to not get the Jab
Then even more fair game to Novak.

But then even more criticism should be on the Dan Andrews government for all the discrimination against people losing their jobs over mandating vaccines and not being granted medical exemptions

I know at least 5 people that should be exempt but doctors wouldn’t grant them out of fear of being deregistered

I am sort of one of those people...

And trust me, I f**cking livid with the Andrews government. I certainly understand they have full control over this...

What I can't stand is Novak's lack of reading the room, his always apparent disregard for our country expecting him to get vaxxed and then his happily broadcasting it...
What is Novak meant to do? What would you have done in his spot?

He expressed his opinion on the matter very openly, Dan Andrews didn’t budge, so he applied for a medical exemption
Got approved
Well played Novak

and fwiw I don’t like Novak at all, but I respect what he’s done here tho

Last edited:
Then even more fair game to Novak.

But then even more criticism should be on the Dan Andrews government for all the discrimination against people losing their jobs over mandating vaccines and not being granted medical exemptions

I know at least 5 people that should be exempt but doctors wouldn’t grant them out of fear of being deregistered
That’s on the doctors more than anything else
I know and currently work with people who have medical exemptions and if the people have legitimate reasons why the doctors definitely wouldn’t be at risk of losing their license
But it is also my understanding that the reasons to qualify for an exemption are very strict and if you don’t meet those criteria they won’t get one even if they think they should get one personally

edit found a tweet from Larkins listing the 4 reasons, only one that one might be able to flaunt the rules with is Needle Phobia but I doubt it’s as simple as just telling a doctor you are afraid of needles either they would properly look at medical history and if you have received vaccines in the past they would argue that you don’t in fact have a legitimate phobia

Last edited:
What is Novak meant to do? What would you have done in his spot?

He expressed his opinion on the matter very openly, Dan Andrews didn’t budge, so he applied for a medical exemption
Got approved
Well played Novak

In reality, I'm happy for everyone to make their own choice... And if he doesn't want to get Vaxxed, no dramas...

But with decisions come consequences, and in theory, his choice will exclude him from playing in tournaments, I guess in principal, if you make that choice, you face the consequence, not try and back door them...

That being said, and your point is valid, none of this is an issue if D!ckhead Dan and his gov denied the request....

You are probably right, the frustration is more with the gov, but he is the privileged posterboy for everyone frustrations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back