No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - arse

Remove this Banner Ad

Coppers mild goes alright - grew up drinking coppers pale because all the hard campaigners used to drink west end. The hard campaigners also liked to punch my mates and I in the face at parties so we figured we wernt hard campaigners so drank pales. Still don’t mind it out of a tap but tastes like s**t out of a bottle. Coopers sparkling ale has never been good but it definitely gets you well loose which is a positive I suppose
its all taste i love coopers red, tho it changed a few years ago for the worse, became less rounded in flavour and the malt seems cheaper or something

back when longies were 3 bucks 80 i used to drink coopers red longies exclusively, they were my stubbie

thats fine but why you gotta piss on everyone elses fire

cant i enjoy my cloudy reeking iipa without being questioned and abused over it you beer bully
i only respond to vb haters who drink 2 crafts and think theyre a class above

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, there is a lot of talk about kids identifying as cats or dogs “furries”, they call them.
Imagine if you can, that one of my kids told me they thought they were a cat?

Sitting at the dinner table son says: “Dad, I think I’m a cat!

Dad: “No son, you’re a boy! “

My son: “No dad some of my friends at school identify as cats, they call themselves furries, and so do I !! It’s my right and you can’t do anything about it!”

Dad: 🤔 “OK!! “

My son: “Hey, where’s my dinner? “

Dad: “Your dinner is in the catfood bowl in the corner. Now get off the table you mangy cat!”

My son: “What???”

Dad: hits him with a broom, “get off the table furball!!”

My son in the corner looking bewildered!

Me to my wife : “Is that cat neutered”??

My wife: “I will make an appointment!! “

My son: “What??? “ 😳

Dad: “Your mother and I have decided we don’t want a house cat, so get out to the barn and hunt mice!”

My son: “What???”

Dad: brandishes broom, “NOW, to the garage you stupid cat!!”

My son: “Dad, I think I’m a boy!”

Dad: “I thought so, now sit down and eat your dinner!!”

Spay and neuter these animals. Stop them from reproducing. Today’s society has enough fruit loops already.

End of story!

I’d run my race and it was all a drag this time.
So I pulled the pin.
Pretty eco about footy at the moment so I wasn’t really pulling my weight so decided to cross on over to the other side
Are you sure you’re not a spy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back