Media The Thread With Salary Caps In It (all clubs have been revealed, still more to come, ALL to be revealed later...)

Remove this Banner Ad

You've got crystalline rocks in your head if you think that Chipmunk is only worth 700k. He's easily worth a million. He provides media, games, gate crashing, sh*t posting and on top of that is actually a genuinely nice guy (from what I can tell). Plus he's related to Chip and Dale who rescue things all the time. What is there not to love about our Only Connect mogul?!

s**t like this is why rooks should be banned from posting

Ouch. I mean, whats wrong with calling out excellent people?

know your role rook

this lack of discipline and respect for your physical, intellectual, and moral superiors is frankly an indictment on your clubs shitty LG

Ouch. I mean, whats wrong with calling out excellent people?

Give it a couple more seasons, we'll both be calling everyone campaigners soon enough.

And don't tell me you're not influenced by still being in my other comp :)

Give it a couple more seasons, we'll both be calling everyone campaigners soon enough.

I mean I already call Ned a campaigner. I've been avoiding these threads for a reason, I dont know enough about SFA but now the season is over I'm dipping my penis in. Just the tip.

Oh and of course, I've knocked out more s**t teams than most so I've got big teams to come still.

dont enable

I mean I already call Ned a campaigner. I've been avoiding these threads for a reason, I dont know enough about SFA but now the season is over I'm dipping my penis in. Just the tip.

Oh and of course, I've knocked out more sh*t teams than most so I've got big teams to come still.

only my teammates, my mum, and my nanna get to call me campaigner

Oh and of course, I've knocked out more sh*t teams than most so I've got big teams to come still.

I called Ned a campaigner a lot in my rookie season. I ended up apologising because it was unwarranted.

Still, haven't experienced him much this season so not really sure what's been happening.

Did you accidentally quote me?

Edit: I have a notification you did and it takes me to this post...

And I didn't get a notification but rather a nice pleasant surprise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I called Ned a campaigner a lot in my rookie season. I ended up apologising because it was unwarranted.

Still, haven't experienced him much this season so not really sure what's been happening.

stop trying to pretend your a big deal, your disrespect isnt the only reason you got knocked back from the Furies

stop trying to pretend your a big deal, your disrespect isnt the only reason you got knocked back from the Furies

I assumed it was because I said the Furies were the Bombers' 2nd team.

I assumed it was because I said the Furies were the Bombers' 2nd team.

no, it was because we were recruiting hard bastards who like to * s**t up, and you, well, you like frozen yoghurt

no, it was because we were recruiting hard bastards who like to fu** sh*t up, and you, well, you like frozen yoghurt

I will never tire of watching somebody that named himself after a cartoon character whose favourite flavour is "plain" keep acting so tough-diddly-uff.

I will never tire of watching somebody that named himself after a cartoon character whose favourite flavour is "plain" keep acting so tough-diddly-uff.

pfff

my favourite flavour is a zinger mcrib, nothing plain about that s**t

Dragons
Def the most accurate one, imo. When Betsy, my rigid robot companion punched out these numbers, she said that - the most accurate results yet.

7.png

Haha - sucked in Tonga Bob: I'm getting more imaginary coin than you are!

I was hoping switching yours and AceAndy's salaries at the last second would break you.

I have misjudged this entire endeavor. Guess it doesn't work if you didn't know that beforehand though. Oh, whoops -- s**t, did I say that out loud?

I was hoping switching yours and AceAndy's salaries at the last second would break you.

I have misjudged this entire endeavor. Guess it doesn't work if you didn't know that beforehand though. Oh, whoops -- sh*t, did I say that out loud?
If you think my historical rivalry in the SFA is with AceAndy, then you clearly haven't been paying attention. As long as I'm the highest paid S29 rookie it's happy days. :)

Def the most accurate one, imo. When Betsy, my rigid robot companion punched out these numbers, she said that - the most accurate results yet.

View attachment 1018458
80k? Puh lease. I may be a rookie but I'm worth more than that. My crystalline meth street value is more than that! Hell, I'm a drug mogul, I'm on a massive salary supplying other teams to cheat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back