List Mgmt. The Kelly and All Draft and Trades Discussion Thread- #freetim #ITSHAPPENING

What will we pay for Kelly?

• 2019 1st, future 2020 1st and 2nd for Kelly and their 2020 2nd

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • 2019 1st and future 2020 1st

Votes: 99 46.9%
  • 2019 1st plus a player e.g. Petrucelle, Brander

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • 4th rounder and Kurt Mutimer

Votes: 35 16.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard to forget the Gaff situation in our homeland when all the North folk and a lot of coasters people thought Gaff would go. We all know how that turned out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People... please, try and stay calm. Unfortunately we are only just entering the period of madness, with endless rumours, scuttlebutt and speculation. There is no point getting alarmed and worked up at this time.

Conman Chris may be making these “demands” but sadly for him he doesn’t run list management and there is just the slight inconvenience of the fact that TK is out of contract.

I have faith that the club will get the trade down without “selling the farm” or paying a kings ransom to so speak. If TK ends up staying at Geelong... then that’s sad. If he ends up at Fremantle... well that’s even sadder. But if they are willing to throw everything possible at him then good luck to them. We all know how important ‘winning’ the trade period is for the lesser organisations 😂

Jack Darling interviewed at the Brownlow , Ryan Daniels asked seen Tim Kelly
JD - yeah speaking to him earlier just getting to know him

hehehe

Flying Ryan on the plane to the Brownlow , gonna win mark of the year !!!

Edit - what JDWCE said

That’s why Nics presenting MOTY, make Flyin’ feel more comfortable on stage. Good play.

The level of awkward on the table after Chris Scott's televised tantrum on Fox is glorious. If Tim stays woweee! Turned the jets onto Gaz too. Brilliant strategy Chris straight out of the Ross the Boss school of coaching.

His comments around "I need to quash the idea that player choose whether they continue their career" was just weird.

He is so Machiavellian

His comments around "I need to quash the idea that player choose whether they continue their career" was just weird.

He is so Machiavellian
But he doesn't get the job done. How long will the Cats put up with his crap when results start dropping? So he thinks that it's the old days where the coach and the club's call the shots? He is deluded.

He is so Machiavellian
Sounds like he has been told where the player wants to continue his career. ;)

Love how he is fine with it when it works for him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back