The "What Are You Watching?" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool, on my list. Did I ask you if you’ve seen The Lighthouse? It’s just come out for rent on youtube.

You didn't but I've heard it's amazing. Gotta find a copy (I, ah... I'm not a payer unless it gets to Foxtel/streaming).

You'll love Jojo. It's unique. And every single acting performance is just on point. Genuine love.

You didn't but I've heard it's amazing. Gotta find a copy (I, ah... I'm not a payer unless it gets to Foxtel/streaming).

You'll love Jojo. It's unique. And every single acting performance is just on point. Genuine love.
Does Scarlo show bewbs? Coz that’s the make or break of any movie she’s in.

Does Scarlo show bewbs? Coz that’s the make or break of any movie she’s in.

She shows her ankles.

Side note - it's easy to forget she was a damn good actor prior to the MCU.

For what Antonio said about Gervais earlier this is a guarantee, Taika Waititi has never made something average.

She shows her ankles.

Side note - it's easy to forget she was a damn good actor prior to the MCU.

For what Antonio said about Gervais earlier this is a guarantee, Taika Waititi has never made something average.
I’m just used to watching movies with hubby so anything she is in is about bewbs.
Don’t know if I’m in the mood for Lighthouse tonight, might stick to old twilight zone while I’ve still got a free subscription, it looks to me like a movie you gotta really settle in for. If restrictions are lifted soon I’ll get my daughter over to watch it with me on the weekend.

I watched Jojo Rabbit today. Wonderful.
Obviously a bit of recency bias, but honestly, it's gotta be in my top 5 movies of all time. Maybe it drops down a bit if I include some art house/independent type films.

Do you have Netflix?
Nah only foxtel which is useless now. I’ve got a huge mac and a big ipad so whatever I can watch on there with the occasional rental too is ok. Actually not missing tv at all without footy. Once I can go to the kids house I can watch netflix there if I want and play Spyro wooooo.

Nah only foxtel which is useless now. I’ve got a huge mac and a big ipad so whatever I can watch on there with the occasional rental too is ok. Actually not missing tv at all without footy. Once I can go to the kids house I can watch netflix there if I want and play Spyro wooooo.

Foxtel is pretty good at the moment, they've opened it all up. The app is pretty solid.

Obviously a bit of recency bias, but honestly, it's gotta be in my top 5 movies of all time. Maybe it drops down a bit if I include some art house/independent type films.

I knew I loved it five minutes in. Reckon it's more challenging to put a new movie in a top 5. I respect this choice as I really want to watch it again.

Foxtel is pretty good at the moment, they've opened it all up. The app is pretty solid.
I’m genuinely not even worried, fair to say the site and news has given me plenty to read and do lately 😱 I’ve also got been going through hundreds of videos, magazines, games etc and packing them all up ready to give away once I can.
I watched the original TZ ‘terror at 30,000ft‘ yesterday, omg so lame but cool 🤣

I finished After Life last night - it was ok. It seemed a lot happened in S1 but I was less engrossed this time.

Decided to put on Derek as I'd never seen it and it was there to watch... actually easier to watch than I thought it would be. Gervais always seemed like he was mugging a bit but having watched three eps it's actually a really sweet natured show. And who would have thought Karl could act?

I'm watching Afterlife currently,

It's so dark yet funny and I can't stop watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's a 10/10 movie, probably a rare perfect movie.

Had two very frustrating conversations with Foxtel call centre people which I understand is in the Phillipines. I don’t want them to lose their jobs because they are probably paid tuppence halfpenny per hour but I would love to speak to someone in Australia or even queue for hours at a shop would be better

Had two very frustrating conversations with Foxtel call centre people which I understand is in the Phillipines. I don’t want them to lose their jobs because they are probably paid tuppence halfpenny per hour but I would love to speak to someone in Australia or even queue for hours at a shop would be better

Tuppence halfpenny.

Oi Bloodied52 your son is here.

Started Dave. Not the Kevin Kline president doppelganger movie. The show about a white rapper named Lil Dicky. From the guy who did The League and used to work on Curb and Seinfeld. Same sort of awkward comedy but with rappers and some weird sex stuff and the sort of La hipster aesthetic as You're the Worst and Love. Very watchable and inconsequential.

Also wish to echo the thoughts on Jojo Rabbit and the fact that Waititi only makes ******* great movies.

You would have loved sitting on my lap the last hour... new ep of What We Do In the Shadows (I'm convinced from this season it's the best thing on TV currently) and now ep 4, season 2 of TM&WL.

I was channel surfing last night and landed on Green Lantern... had no idea Taika was in it and naturally he lifted the ten minutes I could handle of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back