The Zero Trade Club... The coolest place to be...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

biDFHU0.gif

Alright you jobbers , NOW the party can start !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Here it is folks...
my trade history for 2016 :$

Enjoy!

ICbmFvy.jpg

15 out of 30 players I traded out were injured at the time, or were LTI... 15! :straining::'(

Then there's Barlow (was playing forward, close to being dropped), Stef (aftereffects of the big hit he copped, playing 2nd ruck/forward) and Goetz (I simpy made a mistake by not starting with ruck/fwd R3); who had to go imo

Honestly, I don't think it's too bad...
I chose a horrible starting team (which I can admit, I made a lot of mistakes in preseason), and I had some really crap luck with injuries;
I feel like most of my trades were the best I could do at the time

Week 1 with zero trades and went up in the rankings from 2180 all the way to

Ruggles' 86 filled in nicely for the concussed Savage, big mistake in backing Menadue vs Essendon over Kerridge though (-69 points)

The main concern this week is Deledio, which means Menadue has to stay in.

I'm also feeling vulnerable on Goldy, North will have to rest him at some stage, though if Port the Pies and the Saints win this week they may not get that luxury.

Plus Brad Scott has got to concede they're going to finish 8th (and then invariably lose another final by their usual 12 goals (for those playing at home North have lost their 10 finals this century by an average of 72 points.))

Week 2 with zero trades, and hit the wall playing one short and scoring only 2196, dropping 1147 places to 3325.

My team is not deep enough to cover multiple outs, with only 2 bench scorers, both in defence (Savage 102 & Collins 78), should've dropped Ruggles!
Also playing Kerridge, and as I called last week, Goldy is a concern medium term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back