The Zero Trade Club... The coolest place to be...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too many that don't make sense really. But I have to ask about Gawn to Goldy?
I think that was the week after Gawn got 49 and 63, and was moving around like he was carrying an injury. Goldy appeared to have 'bottomed out', the 49 was out of his rolling average and he had just scored a monster 173, which I thought meant he was going back to his 2015 form. So so wrong, his highest score since I traded him in has been 112. If he wasn't a ruck he'd be on my 'never again' list.

Kind of stupid to win your own award. LOL!

It was time for someone else to shine. :p
I'm proud of you. You showed restraint and traded well for the most part this year. GL in your finals.

I'm proud of you. You showed restraint and traded well for the most part this year. GL in your finals.

I have never shown this much restraint in my life. LOL!

I will need luck in the finals mate.

Have the double chance in all my 5 leagues but Boyd, Deledio and Hall all on the bench. :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never shown this much restraint in my life. LOL!

I will need luck in the finals mate.

Have the double chance in all my 5 leagues but Boyd, Deledio and Hall all on the bench. :'(
Perfect. You have the bye.

Most likely a losing bye. LOL!

Surely those 3 campaigners are all back by week 2 of the finals? :drunk:
At least one of them should. Personally I think lids is done for the year. Hold your trade for the prelims.

At least one of them should. Personally I think lids is done for the year. Hold your trade for the prelims.

I read that Lids was training away from the main group last week but obviously he didn't get up.

The fact that he was training is a good sign though I guess.

Final trade:

Libba > Treloar (All I can afford.)

No mid bench cover.

3a5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back