There should be a greater celebration of the Final Four Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

I really think there should be alot more made of the achievement to be one of the last four teams in the comp.
They are the games with the best crowds, teams, umpires usually there’s a story of getting there and for a team to stay top of the ladder for a heap of the year even if they don’t end up being the last team standing that effort over the season should be celebrated alot more than what it is.

It should be seen as a great Sporting Carnival I reckon.

Not sure exactly what Hardwick meant by that comment, but I didn't like the media buildup to this weekend. It was largely about how team A could beat team B. Reckon Robbo had his "chokers" article almost complete at half time and had to change it.

I guess for the clubs that are left, it's not the time to be looking backwards, but more focus on the positives of each team rather than looking for flaws and weaknesses would be welcome.

Sounds like a 2019 thing to say.

Everyone's a winner kids!!!!

I really think there should be alot more made of the achievement to be one of the last four teams in the comp.
They are the games with the best crowds, teams, umpires usually there’s a story of getting there and for a team to stay top of the ladder for a heap of the year even if they don’t end up being the last team standing that effort over the season should be celebrated alot more than what it is.

It should be seen as a great Sporting Carnival I reckon.

Lets call it a ..... & instruct people to celebrate, yeh, yeh.

Participation medals for all !
Plus some free counselling for anyone that wants to claim they were once bullied...hence never quite made it.

We should celebrate anyone that joins in. No idea why, but it just sounds soooooo inclusive and the right thing to say.
Winning is never the point.

Plus some free counselling for anyone that wants to claim they were once bullied...hence never quite made it.

We should celebrate anyone that joins in. No idea why, but it just sounds soooooo inclusive and the right thing to say.

You get a participation medal for being a twat. Congrats.

Winning is the point ya numpty but finishing second is alot more than just the first of the losers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back