Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. From a family with Tigers supporters I know how insufferable a supporter base they are when they win. A flag would be code red.
Let this sleeping dog lie. A loooooooooooooooooong sleep too.

You wish, shame we ain't that s**t :sunglasses:
My brother's a sweetie, and it's a blast to watch your team win a flag.

One of my students just got a silver medal at the Australian swimming championships.

One of my students just got a silver medal at the Australian swimming championships.
It must be nice teaching a student like that, their work ethic must be off the charts. The only silver medal most of my students would win is in the world bong smoking championships. I still love it though. Good kids but just love a smoke!!

That's fantastic

It must be nice teaching a student like that, their work ethic must be off the charts. The only silver medal most of my students would win is in the world bong smoking championships. I still love it though. Good kids but just love a smoke!!

My son taught Peter Bol - you would of thought he had taught him to run he was that proud

Won't the insurance company keep it if it was insured
It wasn't insured, it was unregistered for about 10 years & parked up in a shed. Some bloke was trying to get it registered the other week & that's how they found it. So I'm assuming he has done some work on it & it's in decent nick, which is a win for me.

It wasn't insured, it was unregistered for about 10 years & parked up in a shed. Some bloke was trying to get it registered the other week & that's how they found it. So I'm assuming he has done some work on it & it's in decent nick, which is a win for me.

Excellent news then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back