Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Kennedy Senior being made a legend pleases me enormously.

The spiritual father of our club & the man who single-handedly turned us from a running joke of a club & a laughing-stock, into the power-house that we are today....Because of his character & what he stood for alone.... a resolve to never say die & to earn the respect of the competition....He changed the culture of our club around 180 degrees.

I salute you John. What a legend you are.

Looking back and remembering the time when the supermarkets had to impose limits on pasta, rice, toilet paper and a plethora of canned goods.

It's going to make for an amazing Netflix documentary in a few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking back and remembering the time when the supermarkets had to impose limits on pasta, rice, toilet paper and a plethora of canned goods.

It's going to make for an amazing Netflix documentary in a few years.

I call it the good old days. To think it was only a few months ago when it happened.

30 for 30 - the bog roll

cheesecake-55-1.jpg

If you've ever been to the cheesecake factory you'll understand :)

There's going to be a lot of documentaries about 2020 in the future I reckon.
Opening Scene:
*camera pans across a sunset lit beach in Hawaii, waves lapping at the feet of what appears to be a person of significance*
*vision fades to a black screen*
“tell the Prime Minister to go and get ****ed from Nelligen.”

Opening Scene:
*camera pans across a sunset lit beach in Hawaii, waves lapping at the feet of what appears to be a person of significance*
*vision fades to a black screen*
“tell the Prime Minister to go and get f’ed from Nelligen.”
Starring John Goodman as Scott Morrison, Ru Paul as Michaelia Cash and a bucket of warm steaming s**t as Stuart Robert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back