Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The day spas at the shopping centres.

$30 for a 40 min massage (was meant to be 30, but she was interrupted a few times so she gave me longer) holy crap it was so good. I got her name shall be going back. She went so hard on my knots, there was one on the right side, i almost yelled she was going that hard. But it was like she was on a mission to get that knot lol.

$30 for a 40 min massage (was meant to be 30, but she was interrupted a few times so she gave me longer) holy crap it was so good. I got her name shall be going back. She went so hard on my knots, there was one on the right side, i almost yelled she was going that hard. But it was like she was on a mission to get that knot lol.
Have wondered if they are any good. Never really had a proper massage and have many a knots in shoulders, back and calf's (calf's from running others from life I guess)

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Have wondered if they are any good. Never really had a proper massage and have many a knots in shoulders, back and calf's (calf's from running others from life I guess)

If you are a bit iffy on them- go to ones that do a rebate on private health insurance? They should be the legit ones.

Ive been to a couple different ones and so far absolutely no issues with them whatsoever

Oh btw- if you want like a proper Day Spa, hit up Hotel Savoy Day Spa in Little Collins st. Very very good- and reasonably priced.

What do they do? How long does it take? $?

Lol- there's different ones. Theres "quick buff and polish" they just file and cut, then apply the nail polish. Shellac about $15 extra. Thats $15 to begin with tho, bargain. Then you have you actual more "pedicures" that go for 30mins-45 mins, they cost about $45-$70? Depends on the shop tho.

At a Day Spa- like a proper top notch one- you're looking at around $90+ for a pedicure. That'd be more for a 30-45 min version. A one hour version would cost idk $125?

Pedicures entail all the filing, shaping, and nail polish + also a foot massage, moisturizing, foot scrub- stuff like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like the $15 jobbie would be great, she can give me a foot massage instead of nail polish. I'm just sick of waiting for nails to poke holes in my socks and then hacking at them (toenails, not socks) with side cutters to get them to some semblance of normality. Be nice to have them done for me.

Well go! Youd have to pay for the pedicure tho, I'd assume. But trust me, they're awesome. And worth it

I had a dry needling session (where the masseuse puts a needle in a muscle and twists it til the muscle pops) yesterday. So painful but god it feels great afterwards.

I'd recommend a pedicure. In Bali one time, my mum paid for me to have one after a massage. It is so much better than cutting your toe nails yourself.

Applying the polish takes very little time tbh. So if you arent getting that done, well extra massage or whatever time im sure. And they cut/buff/shape.

Home made Chai Latte.just got given a recipe. Tried it out. Very very nice! Next time I might reduce the maple syrup by a third.Yum!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Home made Chai Latte.just got given a recipe. Tried it out. Very very nice! Next time I might reduce the maple syrup by a third.Yum!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I miss the chai wallahs in India

iu

Teh tarik in Malaysia is the same, isn't it? How sweetened is the Indian cha?
sweet

You will need:

• ½ cup water
  • 1 ½ milk
  • 2 tsp loose tea leaves
  • 2 tsp sugar
  • 5 cardamom pods
  • 5 cloves
  • 1 pinch of freshly grated ginger
  • 2 small tea cups
  • 1 tea strainer

Westfield? I need to get one. My neck/shoulders are so tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back