Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
13_1.jpg

Should aim to stay here at least one night, one time.
I drove past that house a couple of years ago. It's near Mogg's creek isn't it? I presumed it was Paddy's house.

I got some glasses today. I had no idea how much my eyes had deteriorated, it's like a new world has opened up.
I got them in my 20's and I remember telling passengers in my car that it was amazing - I could read street signs now!

I havent been down GOR since.... wow like 4 years I'd think.

My mum is from Kennett River, i love the whole area tbh. Stay usually Apollo Bay, as Lorne is always booked the fu** out.
Only been down there once, last visit to Oz and absolutely loved it. Took a Helicopter flight over the apostles and found a mini Australia, missing the redneck part.

IMG_2345.JPG

Only been down there once, last visit to Oz and absolutely loved it. Took a Helicopter flight over the apostles and found a mini Australia, missing the redneck part.

View attachment 766777

That is a ******* amazing shot.

I think i may even replace my Chicago city laptop wallpaper with that photo...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got some glasses today. I had no idea how much my eyes had deteriorated, it's like a new world has opened up.
I fell asleep a while back with contacts in (rarely wear them) and when i woke up i thought my eyes were cured

I got glasses when I was 16 or 17. Not being able to read whiteboards at school was what brought it on. Shocking when I went to the supermarket after getting them and realised the difference.

Been wearing contact lenses since 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back