Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get really annoyed in TV shows/movies where they get a text message and there's never any message history above it. People don't clear their message history like that
It's like that all the time. The worst.

Never seem to lock doors either. Or finish drinks.

I get really annoyed in TV shows/movies where they get a text message and there's never any message history above it. People don't clear their message history like that
Or when the phone still uses iOS 6 or earlier.

Or when an "Unknown Number" is calling. Bitch please. That doesn't exist. It's called "Private Number".

Some shows like House of Cards and Sherlock show texts in new and inventive ways that seeing history isn't possible.

It's like that all the time. The worst.

Never seem to lock doors either. Or finish drinks.
Friends was the worst at locking doors. Theys only ever lock they door if they wanted it as part of the storyline. For example that Thsnksgicing episode where Monica and Chandler are cooking and the rest all arrive late. And that episode where Joey and Phoebe smash down the door. Or when Ross finds out about Chandler and Monica. Or Seinfeld, in general.

How ugly people get 100 facebook likes for a photo and good looking people get a handful.

Meals never get finished

They set up dates but never make any concrete plans other than"I'll see you friday night?"

It also really annoys me in romantic movies when the lovesick main character just has to "TELL HER HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW" even if that means dashing to the airport and busting through security, or interrupting a wedding, or other important event. Can't you do it at a convenient time you selfish piece of s**t??

Meals never get finished

They set up dates but never make any concrete plans other than"I'll see you friday night?"

It also really annoys me in romantic movies when the lovesick main character just has to "TELL HER HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW" even if that means dashing to the airport and busting through security, or interrupting a wedding, or other important event. Can't you do it at a convenient time you selfish piece of s**t??
Why don't they every say 'bye' before hanging up the phone? It's so rude :cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unnecessary loud noise. Some people are seriously deaf. How can opening up a plastic bag or getting a snack nearly break the sound barrier.

People with sub standard hygiene.

People who seek to endlessly dominate others.

Unnecessary loud noise. Some people are seriously deaf. How can opening up a plastic bag or getting a snack nearly break the sound barrier.

People with sub standard hygiene.

People who seek to endlessly dominate others.
So to recap you don't like deaf smelly dominatrixes that use plastic bags or snack during a session?

Facebook stalking some bird
Scrolling through her old pics
Accidentally press 'share' on a pic from 2013
The 'share' menu appears, I try to press the photo to close the menu but hit 'share now' instead
I hurry back to delete post, it was only up for a few seconds
Hope she didn't receive notification
Self loathing ensues

01f10f8739a35290543886bedc2b464a.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back