Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

People who use a carry basket at the supermarket and put it back with one or both of the handles folded in like so:

View attachment 359522

How hard is it to put the basket back as you found it? Somebody else then has to fix your laziness and selfishness when they want to put their carry basket in the stack.

I have more of a problem with people who leave them at the self checkouts when there is a spot for them as you walk out.

Seem to be over ripe here in Perth

I haven't seen over ripe ones for a long time. Mind you, we get our fruit and vege from Tony Ale and the bananas have been green the past couple of months.

I haven't seen over ripe ones for a long time. Mind you, we get our fruit and vege from Tony Ale and the bananas have been green the past couple of months.

I got mine from the fruit and vegetable at innaloo so that's maybe why they were $2.50

My partner and I have had a continuing argument about me cutting my toenails in the lounge room. She said i flick them everywhere and she has found stray nails occasionally so I've been told I can only cut my toe nails in the bathroom or outside. I've said it's bullshit as I always clean up once I'm done but complied anyway. This morning she was in the shower I thought * it, i will cut them in the lounge room and she will never know. Got to the toe next to my big toe and it flung off, couldn't find it anywhere but collected the rest of them and put them in the bin. Went back to the couch and I notice that the toenail in question is floating in her coffee. So i scooped it out. What she doesn't know can't hurt her right?

:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back