Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I saw CSN, back when Croz still had his own liver, Stills described Jesus Christ as the first non violent revolutionary during a rave up in the middle of For What It's Worth.

CSN&Y > CSN

Speaking of Neil Young there are rumours he might be on the way out after he pulled out of Bluesfest and some other shows in the States recently.

Hopefully they're not true but he's 71 years old which is a long innings for an old rocker.

Just returned home from overseas to see my wife get the postal council voting fine. We both did do our votes.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Make sure you tell them they are incompetent too

CSN&Y > CSN

Speaking of Neil Young there are rumours he might be on the way out after he pulled out of Bluesfest and some other shows in the States recently.

Hopefully they're not true but he's 71 years old which is a long innings for an old rocker.
Neil Young: You just made the list

Got a mate who has just recently broken up with his girlfriend of a few years. Ended up doing the wrong thing and checking her Facebook messages when he didn't feel good about something and found she was going to break up with him for someone else once they returned from a holiday that they leave for next week. Everything we drive past is reminding him of her though and he's very uneasy about it, poor campaigner.

Got a mate who has just recently broken up with his girlfriend of a few years. Ended up doing the wrong thing and checking her Facebook messages when he didn't feel good about something and found she was going to break up with him for someone else once they returned from a holiday that they leave for next week. Everything we drive past is reminding him of her though and he's very uneasy about it, poor campaigner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back