Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, why bother reading YouTube comments unless it's your channel?

Depends on the channel. The Great War for example has great discussions in the comments section that are well worth a read.

I love in Youtube comments how you can see the original comment, and then the latest comment in that chain, and they are usually completely unrelated, so you can immediately tell that some irrelevant argument has taken place if you click 'show all comments'

eg.
Original comment: Wow great music video, that girl in the red is hot! xx

latest comments: lmao i can clearly see you have been brainwashed by the bilderbergs and the rothschilds. keep believing in fairytales you piece of s**t.

must click *show all comments* to see how this evolved

I love in Youtube comments how you can see the original comment, and then the latest comment in that chain, and they are usually completely unrelated, so you can immediately tell that some irrelevant argument has taken place if you click 'show all comments'

eg.

latest comments: lmao i can clearly see you have been brainwashed by the bilderbergs and the rothschilds. keep believing in fairytales you piece of s**t.

Get on a 9/11 conspiracy vid on Youtube, golden stuff.

When I stream an MMA event and it's a white guy fighting a black guy the chat is unbelievable to read, so racist, amazing stuff.

OMG, Like, I was literally just thinking the same thing

Does my *ing head in and I seem to spend most conversations rolling my eyes at my daughter
I have been known to say quite often "you do know what literally means don't you?"

OMG, Like, I was literally just thinking the same thing

Does my ruddy head in and I seem to spend most conversations rolling my eyes at my daughter
I have been known to say quite often "you do know what literally means don't you?"
it saddens me that my four year old not only takes everything literally but used the term correctly, because I know as she gets older that will change

eg.

Kind of like a Big Footy thread then?

Toilet training a toddler. Such a crappy job, but unfortunately it has to be done.

Try the 3 day method - some family members had great success with this but it's intense and time consuming and lots of organising required

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toilet training a toddler. Such a crappy job, but unfortunately it has to be done.

Argh. I'll have to start that with my youngest soon. You need to really celebrate when they go. Get them all excited about it. If you have a boy, put something in the bowl that floats and they can aim at it.

We just got our other boy out of nightime pull-ups. So good! No more constant sheet washing.

Argh. I'll have to start that with my youngest soon. You need to really celebrate when they go. Get them all excited about it. If you have a boy, put something in the bowl that floats and they can aim at it.

We just got our other boy out of nightime pull-ups. So good! No more constant sheet washing.
My daughter will be 3 on Friday. She had 6 successes and 2 accidents on the first day on Thursday, and 7 successes and 2 accidents yesterday. We go nuts with the praise when she gets it, and when she gets 5 stickers on her sticker chart for it she gets a reward (Thursday was a bit of iPad time on ABC Kids, and yesterday was chocolate gelati with sprinkles for dessert).
f2144962f48c60e49a42f0c3c8e1d369.jpg

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Teenagers on youtube who spam comments sections with crap like "I'm 15 and all my friends listen to katy perry, kanye and nickie minaj but i prefer this stuff sort of music because im just so cool and smarter and not a bratty teen like omg"

You listen to better music than that commercial crap? great, you have good taste in music but don't need to keep plastering youtube comments telling the world about it, it just makes you look like youre saying that simply to look cool and sophisticated :rolleyes:

oh and the "listening to this song in 2017" (said about a song released say 20-30 years ago crowd annoy me too

And the ones with such and such a PS3 game/HBO series/shitty cover version etc. brought me here.

oh god good luck with that you guys. Doesn't it get harder as the weather gets colder?
Yep

We're talking about toilet training right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back