Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

its amazing when it gets hot our trains go to s**t
Looks like this time it will be another edition of the Infrastructure vs Rollingstock shitfight.

Somehow the overhead has become damaged around Armidale-Malvern and a panto has flipped as a result

There’s a girl in my class who is quite possibly the most annoying person I’ve ever met. Just forces everyone into talking to her, even if you reply with ‘yeah’ 100 times over she keeps talking. Her voice is also the most monotone sound I’ve ever heard come from someone, there’s no high or lows when talking, she talks at one frequency. It’s actually driving me insane.

There’s a girl in my class who is quite possibly the most annoying person I’ve ever met. Just forces everyone into talking to her, even if you reply with ‘yeah’ 100 times over she keeps talking. Her voice is also the most monotone sound I’ve ever heard come from someone, there’s no high or lows when talking, she talks at one frequency. It’s actually driving me insane.

Pics plz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Headphones are your friend.

If I have headphones in she just stands there trying to talk to you until you acknowledge her. What is wrong with this person?

I ******* hate that- you never interrupt a person with headphones in unless someone is dying. And even then its still a bit "iffy".

Hit her.

I ******* hate that- you never interrupt a person with headphones in unless someone is dying. And even then its still a bit "iffy".

Hit her.
Yesterday she literally comes in with food, and let me tell you that everyone eats in this class with food, she’s seen it and she knows it’s not a drama. So there she is talking to the teacher ‘can we eat in this class?’ ‘Yeah no worries’ ‘but there’s signs on the wall saying not to eat’ ‘it’s okay I don’t mind’ ‘but what about the signs’ ‘don’t eat in here then’ ‘oh I was just asking because the signs say not to, don’t get angry’. Seriously?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back