Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least youre not in a factory. 36 inside at the moment.

I worked at a Supermarket warehouse for a little bit when I first moved interstate. I got put in the chilled warehouse. Always 0 to 5 degrees. The place to be in summer in SA when it is 40 degrees with the suckers in the main chamber putting together pallets of soft drink in the heat.

Not yet, what's that?

We've got a good doctor the last few weeks. She's starting some stomach acid suppressers.

Sent from mTalk
Midwives who help you teach your baby good sleep habits using responsive settling. We went to a day clinic (fully bulk billed) at a nearby public hospital that helped us break the catnapping habit. Mary went from 3 x 45 minute naps and overnight wakes to 2 x 1.5 hour naps and gradually started sleeping through. It made a huuuge difference. There's also 4 night stays you can book into (at both public and private hospitals with a referral from GP). The midwives do all the night wakes on the first night so mum and dad can sleep, then they teach you how to respond to the baby to teach them to sleep through. They also educate you on the appropriate amount and volume of feeds, solids etc.

Midwives who help you teach your baby good sleep habits using responsive settling. We went to a day clinic (fully bulk billed) at a nearby public hospital that helped us break the catnapping habit. Mary went from 3 x 45 minute naps and overnight wakes to 2 x 1.5 hour naps and gradually started sleeping through. It made a huuuge difference. There's also 4 night stays you can book into (at both public and private hospitals with a referral from GP). The midwives do all the night wakes on the first night so mum and dad can sleep, then they teach you how to respond to the baby to teach them to sleep through. They also educate you on the appropriate amount and volume of feeds, solids etc.
What an amazing resource for parents.

What an amazing resource for parents.
It's brilliant, can't recommend it highly enough. When we were there the midwives also assessed one of the babies who was not settling typically and they wrote a medical referral to a paediatrician so the parents could get some help.

I recommended it to LukeParkerno1 and he speaks highly of it too.

It's brilliant, can't recommend it highly enough. When we were there the midwives also assessed one of the babies who was not settling typically and they wrote a medical referral to a paediatrician so the parents could get some help.

I recommended it to LukeParkerno1 and he speaks highly of it too.

Absolutely amazing resource and they really are so understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back