Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandy shandys for breakfast is one for advanced players only and doesn't usually end all that well.
Ive had a few Bloody Marys at the Waterside Workers Hotel,it was an early opener , then catch the first tram home, drink in hand .

People just understand you need it

There’s a girl in my class who is quite possibly the most annoying person I’ve ever met. Just forces everyone into talking to her, even if you reply with ‘yeah’ 100 times over she keeps talking. Her voice is also the most monotone sound I’ve ever heard come from someone, there’s no high or lows when talking, she talks at one frequency. It’s actually driving me insane.
pp,550x550.u3.jpg

Looks like this time it will be another edition of the Infrastructure vs Rollingstock shitfight.

Somehow the overhead has become damaged around Armidale-Malvern and a panto has flipped as a result

When they did that area with the level crossings should have just replaced the whole lot. Similar to roads if you're going to build an extra lane or 2 just go the whole hog and put an overpass in.

When they did that area with the level crossings should have just replaced the whole lot. Similar to roads if you're going to build an extra lane or 2 just go the whole hog and put an overpass in.
It should have been 4 tracks Dandenong Caulfield.
Most of that was all replaced. City-caulfield ive hot no idea whats getting replaced. Theyve plonked poles in yet only put traction feeders on them.

People who use @ in emails instead of writing at. You're not even saving a keystroke because you have to hit the shift key moron.

Do you mean like "I'm @ my desk right now?" I've never seen that tbh. That's absurd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For...

Is it like to put a leash on someone or something.. I saw it in Pulp Fiction.
It is a ball gag, it goes in the mouth, it stops you from closing your mouth and tends to lead to a lot of drooling, can cause cramps, some people like having it done to them by someone they trust as part of a scene

It looks extremely uncomfortable to me.. but i guess thats the point. Whatever ppl are into im not going to criticize
It's pretty interesting what works for different people, and it isn't as much about sex as people think, in fact for some it has nothing to do with sex at all, it can be like meditation

I reckon if you need that stuff you aren't doing sex right or with the right people. You're right that it's more about other stuff than the enjoyment of actual intercourse.

Sent from mTalk

I reckon if you need that stuff you aren't doing sex right or with the right people. You're right that it's more about other stuff than the enjoyment of actual intercourse.

Sent from mTalk
it's a very narrow but common view

I don't need xx to be happy/satisfied/etc so why should anyone else?

There is so much taboo around sex and so many countries around the world that hide and don't talk about what goes on in the bedroom at all, don't show affection to their partners, or act like the only reason to have sex is to make a baby

It's pretty interesting what works for different people, and it isn't as much about sex as people think, in fact for some it has nothing to do with sex at all, it can be like meditation

Like dominant/submissive? IIRC thats not about sex at all.
Yeah not into that stuff, but like i said.. if anyone else is and its consensual go for it.

Some ties, whips, blindfolds tho now and again.. aint gonna say no to that.. ;)

Like dominant/submissive? IIRC thats not about sex at all.
Yeah not into that stuff, but like i said.. if anyone else is and its consensual go for it.

Some ties, whips, blindfolds tho now and again.. aint gonna say no to that.. ;)
Can be part of D/S play, at the end of the day if you are letting someone tie you up you are engaging in a power exchange even if it's just at the low end of the scale and for a bit of fun

For some D/S is sexual, for others not, some it depends on their mood and what they need, and D/S is only one example of kink, one that people tend to associate with 50 shades now, which is about as useful as associating male sexual prowess with GG.exe :D

my point was really that people that do use ball gags in their play understand how consent works, walking up to someone and using it to shut them up forcefully without their permission isn't what they are made for

Can be part of D/S play, at the end of the day if you are letting someone tie you up you are engaging in a power exchange even if it's just at the low end of the scale and for a bit of fun

For some D/S is sexual, for others not, some it depends on their mood and what they need, and D/S is only one example of kink, one that people tend to associate with 50 shades now, which is about as useful as associating male sexual prowess with GG.exe :D

my point was really that people that do use ball gags in their play understand how consent works, walking up to someone and using it to shut them up forcefully without their permission isn't what they are made for

Did lol

Forgot to mention handcuffs...
Yeah for me its not anything too hardcore- and i dont need that stuff all the time. And of course you have to trust the person, goes without saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back