Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

Yeah everyone’s getting sick… my luck ran out and I finally caught COVID a few days ago

on the plus side I also caught the Diablo Prime Evil Collection for 40% off, so I haven’t got too bored yet

Yeah everyone’s getting sick… my luck ran out and I finally caught COVID a few days ago

on the plus side I also caught the Diablo Prime Evil Collection for 40% off, so I haven’t got too bored yet
Get Diablo Immortal and blow a few grand on pay to win.

A new best deal in town!
OK - once you get to 500 posts you can pay for 500 more, then if you max out your conversation members at 5 you can "enliven" your private convos with extra ad-free days and...

Mr Krabs Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Never ceases to amaze me that people pay real $$$ for tokens and coins that are only of use in-game. Even worse if its one of those "10 BILLION COINS FREE TO START!" gambling sites. I'll happily front up for DLC etc that give you something tangible.

Sounds like this marvellous new game is built completely around the premise of operation moneysuck and if you don't pay, you'll be a n00b getting your arse kicked forever. Good luck!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I did once before discovering that putting my phone into aircraft mode or turning off the wifi on my ipad get rid of all the ads, for free.

I run a pi-hole on my local network which also achieves same.

I also have 15,473 donuts in The Simpsons Tapped Out. If I could just figure out how to sell them - I could retire 🤣

Have had people staying with me who were covid positive, slept next to my LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADY whilst she was covid positive and continued to work, on site (warehousing & distribution), throughout the entire pandemic in Melbourne and still haven't caught it.

That said, if I eat eggs sometimes I end up on the toilet for the entire day so yeah my body is weird.

Have a job interview tomorrow - second round - (which is good) - but I have to do an aptitude test.

Kinda nervous about it.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back