Things you can't do but others can

Remove this Banner Ad

+1 Glad wrap
+1 ironing

Sewing I can't do, but then I've never tried to learn. It's fiddly and I have sausage fingers, so I doubt I'd be a natural.

I'm going to nominate scrambled eggs. I just can't get them as good as other people. Every time I make them I end up disappointed.

Listening to Ed Sheeran. What a ginger campaigner he is.

I have no issue with common complaints like glad wrap, small talk and driving. Give me a laundry basket full of socks to pair up and I go to pieces.

Listening to Ed Sheeran. What a ginger campaigner he is.

I have no issue with common complaints like glad wrap, small talk and driving. Give me a laundry basket full of socks to pair up and I go to pieces.
Had to laugh at the link between this /your username

I can't squat pain free.
Actually I can't squat properly either (don't find it painful, I'm just wobbly!)- so I avoid squat toilets in Asian countries even if they often are cleaner!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How I envision everyone hear trying to operate glad wrap
infomercial-fail-plastic-wrap.gif

Try working in a kitchen 50 hours a week, then you will truly know the frustration of operating cling wrap. I'm literally gritting my teeth right now even typing this thinking of that piece of s**t getting caught on itself and only dispensing half the wrap while the other half is 6 layers back and you have to take the whole thing out, * around with it for 5 minutes unwrapping it all to get an even dispersion before it does the same ******* thing 2 minutes later. Or the cutting mechanism missing from half the rolls in the kitchen while the other half of them are blunt and don't cut it properly so it bunches up and *s up your perfect wrap GRRRAWWWWRRRRR

******* hate glad wrap. Can't iron. Can't put the doona in the cover either.

This. enrages me. Also when the doona moves around overnight and you need to get it back in place, yeah good luck.

Can anyone fold a fitted sheet or is that just impossible?

It is possible apparently, there's a youtube on it. Never tried it tho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back