Things you suck at

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaining Weight.
haha me too :thumbsdown: gets annoying sometimes when you are outdone in a physical simply because the other person is bigger bodied
How much would you eat a day?
i would say i eat a normal to semi-fatty diet. 3 weet bix in the morning. 2 sandwiches for lunch. tin of baked beans at 4. avg sized dinner, maybe a little smaller. take away about once or twice a week. maccas order: large big mac meal.

spose in the future ill wish i had my high matabolism back :p

Playing Drums and drawing would be the two main ones for me. Running to a certain extent...have the brendon lade flailing limb running style down pat.

hahaha bet the flailing limb thing busts out in your drumming technique too eh?

Everyone who plays on my kit has thier own wierd technique, the most common being hit everything at once or just beat the piss out of everything.

I suck at guitar, never applied myself but keep playing it like a bass or drums, so i give up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha me too :thumbsdown: gets annoying sometimes when you are outdone in a physical simply because the other person is bigger bodied

i would say i eat a normal to semi-fatty diet. 3 weet bix in the morning. 2 sandwiches for lunch. tin of baked beans at 4. avg sized dinner, maybe a little smaller. take away about once or twice a week. maccas order: large big mac meal.

spose in the future ill wish i had my high matabolism back :p

That's not even that much food mate!!

Cricket - When I started bowling, I would either bowl the ball over the back of the nets, or bounce it into the ground by my feet. I was good at fielding, but that was it.

Golf - I go through some awesome times, where 5 holes are on par or 1 over then I can't hit the bloody thing, and I crack the shits, and walk off the course.

At a reasonable hour, yes

Actually when I think about it I'm the same. If I don't have to be up before like 10, I'll be up until at least 2 or 3.

Actually when I think about it I'm the same. If I don't have to be up before like 10, I'll be up until at least 2 or 3.

I've been like that the last couple of weeks, but back to work tomorrow :( I should go to bed, but I know I won't be able to sleep, so there's really no point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back