Media TiF News - LIVE from Sweet FA House: The Fantastic Four

Is the league cooked?

• Yes

• Yes, said with gusto

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

kLUTyfO.png

LIVE: We now cross live as Kennedy Parker arrives at Sweet FA House from his mid season holidays to collect the All-SFA nominations...

That's right folks, 4 of the 13 Sweet FA clubs lodged their All-SFA nominations before tonight's deadline.

How many TiF I hear you exclaim?!

Yep. Four.

YellowOilyDoe-max-1mb.gif

Congratulations to the Coney Island Warriors, East Side Phoenix, Dragons FFC & Roys FFC for securing all 20 spots in the Season 34 All-SFA side.​

There's a simple solution.

Ban all who failed to adhere to the deadline from the Committee Room and from all future leadership positions.

Disgrace.

The Roys and Phoenicians will supply the 20 ALL SFA Reps. The Wzzes and Drags will each supply an Emergency.

KP and Mang to resign as their own teams failed to submit.

Barrybran to be Interim Admin.

kLUTyfO.png

LIVE: We now cross live as Kennedy Parker arrives at Sweet FA House from his mid season holidays to collect the All-SFA nominations...

That's right folks, 4 of the 13 Sweet FA clubs lodged their All-SFA nominations before tonight's deadline.

How many TiF I hear you exclaim?!

Yep. Four.

YellowOilyDoe-max-1mb.gif

Congratulations to the Coney Island Warriors, East Side Phoenix, Dragons FFC & Roys FFC for securing all 20 spots in the Season 34 All-SFA side.​
Great clip TheInjuryFactory,
a great way to start the day with a laugh

full

now as for the OOB Committee Rep Elton Johns Wig
what did you do with the OOB All-SFA nominations I gave you Friday
200w.gif

The Roys and Phoenicians will supply the 20 ALL SFA Reps. The Wzzes and Drags will each supply an Emergency.

KP and Mang to resign as their own teams failed to submit.

Barrybran to be Interim Admin.
Hell no. Watching a sinking ship is far more entertaining than being captain of said ship.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate I PMed the admin with a query on Friday at 5.46pm and haven't got a response to that. Whaddaya do?
He hasn't forwarded on his spin class schedule? Think he runs a session on Fridays

Is this really a deadline?

Nominations are expected to be in by Saturday, the 5th of November 2022
Yes. That's the expectation. Do you expect your staff to show up for work by the time they are rostered to start?

I stand by my opinion that this is the worst committee in SFA history
I didn't think it was possible for the admin or committee to be any worse than the last 3 seasons. Apparently I was wrong.

Mate I PMed the admin with a query on Friday at 5.46pm and haven't got a response to that. Whaddaya do?
I pm'ed the admin about 2 months ago and still haven't got a response

Yes. That's the expectation. Do you expect your staff to show up for work by the time they are rostered to start?

Calm down, Rambo

Our Mentor left us halfway through the Season

Back