Media TiF News - LIVE from Sweet FA House: The Fantastic Four

Is the league cooked?

• Yes

• Yes, said with gusto

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

On a positive note, the Cockroaches became The Wiggles and everyone loves The Wiggles
I4m5bk1.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant content TheInjuryFactory, I think what is clearly evident here is that the current nomination process is far too strenuous and puts too much pressure on committee representatives. We need more flexibility and a process that is more accommodating to busy schedules which is why from next season onwards there will be no more nomination process!

Every player in the league will be automatically eligible and All-SFA discussions will begin immediately after the conclusion of the home and away season. :)

Brilliant content TheInjuryFactory, I think what is clearly evident here is that the current nomination process is far too strenuous and puts too much pressure on committee representatives. We need more flexibility and a process that is more accommodating to busy schedules which is why from next season onwards there will be no more nomination process!

Every player in the league will be automatically eligible and All-SFA discussions will begin immediately after the conclusion of the home and away season. :)
I hope this is a joke

Yeah, but tell us how good you are at organising a root in whore-house.

The whole all-SFA process and team is a poor joke. It is filled with players in the wrong positions as voted by vested interests with no regard for merit.

The amount of effort put in by clubs is commensurate with the value that should be put on membership of said team.

The whole all-SFA process and team is a poor joke. It is filled with players in the wrong positions as voted by vested interests with no regard for merit.

The amount of effort put in by clubs is commensurate with the value that should be put on membership of said team.
Aren't you the rep for your club? If you have any issues with the process, raise them. Don't just not bother to nominate people.

Aren't you the rep for your club? If you have any issues with the process, raise them. Don't just not bother to nominate people.
Raised them last season and got nowhere. The all-SFA team and it’s selection process are a joke.

Why bother participating when merit based selections are proactively discounted or ignored?

Best leave it to the glory seekers.

Back