Media TiF News - LIVE from Sweet FA House: The Fantastic Four

Is the league cooked?

• Yes

• Yes, said with gusto

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Raised them last season and got nowhere. The all-SFA team and it’s selection process are a joke.

Why bother participating when merit based selections are proactively discounted or ignored?

Best leave it to the glory seekers.
Fair call. The last two seasons have been more position-focused than merit-based. The process works quite well when the people involved understand what they're voting on though. I'd be leaning on the admin to provide such guidance more than captains/LGs who generally don't understand what it is they're voting on though. I don't agree with not participating but I can see your perspective.

Last edited:
TheInjuryFactory so you're telling me the Wonders got out Wondered by 3/4 of the league?
schitts-creek-eye-roll.gif

Don't let this distract you from the fact that The Coney Island Warriors failed to vote for an admin back when the league actually mattered.
That's right my multi-named friend, and thank you for bringing it up.

Precedence is a funny word hey? Our good friends at Oxford define it as 'an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances'.

The consequence of the aforementioned event was that our vote, which was a few hours late (and informally given on time, but that's another story for another day), was not counted. It was a difficult lesson for me to learn in what was a difficult time but learn it I did, as current events would attest to. Perhaps it's a lesson that others need to learn now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These late teams are going to so annoyed about having done it when none of them get in the side !!!
I agree phil Ted. Some real Don Quixote areas.

giphy.gif

Back