Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how many of the people here and on social media that use the boys will be boys or it's just a bit of fun line have kids. How many that think it's a bit of fun would be accepting of a classmate of their kid trying to insert a finger into their kid? I'd say almost none. They'd be the first ones up at the school demanding the other child be expelled.

It's not a Richmond thing - its' not a colour thing - it should be a discussion about locker-room behaviour.
Sports teams for a million years have been expressing and showing mate-ship through ribbing and pranking - it's not even bullying UNLESS someone calls it out as causing distress - and then it MUST stop.
It's actually an expression of inclusiveness.
It's weird and inappropriate and has been rightly called out.

This thread has already had multiple posters detail their experiences with feeling uncomfortable in a football environment about these sorts of 'hazing' rituals that are seemingly prevalent amongst men with low social and emotional intelligence; be it due to past abuse or trauma, sexual orientation or just feeling plain old uncomfortable about being groped by other men. There is nothing "inclusive" about this sort of behaviour at all.

Seriously, find another way to express your inclusiveness - go play Uno or some s**t.
What a weird hill to die on - "the freedom to grope a black man's nutsack without fear of being labelled a weirdo".

This argument is like the teachers of yesteryear that 'had' to have physical contact with their students. "Nothing weird but some light physical contact to build a closer connection". No, it's ******* weird. Stop it.

I do agree though that it isn't just a Richmond thing - which I why I find all the screenshots of other teams doing it hilarious.
News-flash: ~92% of footballers are morons with low social and emotional intelligence.

It's u
I'm sure their intent was harmless "just lads being lads" - but it was an incredibly bad look - especially as the players, as a collective, have been at pains to stress how incredibly woke and "down with black activism" as they are.

Sexual objectification was a defining feature of slavery, and although most victims were women, there are a litany of accounts that detail the sexual humiliation, dehumanisation and emasculation of black manhood.

Two white guys treating a black guy as their fondle play-thing. You run that footage in the US and you will get a very different reaction.
The thing is you see Chol as a person of colour, Vlaus and Short see Chol as a mate. This is where the issue lies, all the furking do gooders are trying to crucify them, if they would only dig deeper you will find they are all good mates and they do this all the time. I agree it's not a good look but let's not pull out the race card because this has nothing to do with race and people that say otherwise have their own agenda.

Ee0cDXLU0AIEkd7

giant fingers giant !

1596851345489-png.930325

sexual assault !

1596851367118-png.930327

male on female sexual assault in the pies rooms !

ftfayio75pf51.jpg

racist sexual assault !

man destroys other mans utensil !

1596782770307-png.929680

sexual assault !

519530c1-874a-4eb1-9f96-10db8ea0848c-png.929807

racist sexual assault !!

screenshot-2020-08-07-at-20-46-30-png.929934

more racist sexual assault :O !!!!

1596842910879-png.930233

senior citizen sexually assaulted ! luckily he already had the snip so the damage wont matter too much

young man fingered live on TV !

02555b66-c111-4255-840e-e8d36fd06278-jpeg.930272

quality butt squeeze! SEXUAL ASSAULT !!!

stop being brainwashed by your bias and outrage media you ******* drongos

if you actually care about racism and sexual assault, don't treat meaningless incidents like this as something serious just because you hate the tigers and got told you should be angry, while ignoring actual racism and actual sexual assault every other day of your lives

Apparently Jack Sinclair will stand next to Dan Butler when they next sing Oh When the Saints.

(Apologies if someone has already said this) I ain't reading the previous 40 odd pages)

It's u

The thing is you see Chol as a person of colour, Vlaus and Short see Chol as a mate. This is where the issue lies, all the furking do gooders are trying to crucify them, if they would only dig deeper you will find they are all good mates and they do this all the time. I agree it's not a good look but let's not pull out the race card because this has nothing to do with race and people that say otherwise have their own agenda.
I'm sure their intent was harmless "just lads being lads" - but it was an incredibly bad look...
A simple "I agree with your post" would have sufficed.

Whether they were complete strangers, best mates or in a three-way polyamorous relationship together, it is irrelevant. My point is that, on the surface, it was an especially bad look because it was two white guys groping a black man. That's a fact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that surely some of the old time Richmond supporters, the men, would be absolutely disgusted with this new age of love between males in the change rooms, not sure when it became ok to shove your finger up another males arse and did he wash his hands afterwards? Clearly the tigers are not homophobic but I am and do not want to see the sexual acts of the men of the Richmond footy club aired on tv

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Haha - you won’t be back

Damn, how the media and "government moral authority" influences the sheeple is on show right here for all to see. It is boys being boys and i find hilarious.

I think the sheeple influence thr government positions on this sort of stuff, not vice versa.

Governments' concept of morals is whatever people will vote for at a given time.

Grabbing another mans dick and trying to stick your finger up their ass is not a joke lol... Whether he is a teammate or not its not appropriate - especially when its being broadcast on national TV. As I said - if Chol really doesn't mind it and is an active participant then they can pull each others dicks and finger each others asses back in their hotel rooms after the game. Not necessary to play pull your team mates dick while you sing the club song.
Whether it's a good look for tv is another story. But the overall sexual assault aspect of it , it's a non issue , it's obvious chol was horseplaying as well , just get over it and stop being offended for someone else , just so sad

It was with someone I knew, a work colleague, at a catch-up we had nationally. I didn’t say anything at the time AND I still feel super awkward about it. Speaking out doesn’t mean anything, especially in a football club environment.

I am sure that the players involved are horrified and had no intention of being anything other than a way of messing with a mate. I get that. If chol is fine- then great that’s fantastic but why do it in the first place? I will never understand why anyone feel the need to touch people in such a manner.
Yep for you you didn't like it and that's fine. People are different and act differently to this. It's a big thing in footy culture, slapping people's asses etc. So yeah overall it depends on cholly he said it's fine so we move one, shouldn't waste our time on this

It's u

You good mates with them all are you? Know what they think?

Pretty amazing to hear from your coach just now that it was already an issue before the game - as they had spoken about it - and then your mates went and did on TV anyway.

Do they grope Dusty?

Doubt it will happen again. The last thing a coach needs to be asked that sort of stuff.
Dimma would have told Tigger and Shorty to stop being childish little twats by now.
What about the rest of the team?:D

I think the sheeple influence thr government positions on this sort of stuff, not vice versa.

Governments' concept of morals is whatever people will vote for at a given time.

I don't agree. Whenever the government backed media gets into swing with its anti drugs, smoking, booze, face masks, tax collecting disguised as various other things or whatever is there agenda at any given time the sheeple fall into line given enough brainwashing.

Russians knew this full for example well which is why they went to extremes to become the only media voice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back