Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

Chol is thrust into a situation where he feels like a #metoo victim.

I honestly thought Australia was above this type of bullying.

How austrocised would he feel speaking up about it.

A thorough internal investigation is warranted and I wouldn't be surprised if criminal charges followed.

Nick "Weinstein " vlausten- it is illegal to penetrate any orifice without consent.

Looking forward to watching the next rendition of the Tigers song after a win. I'll bet they'll all be standing there with their hands in their pockets. I just hope they're their own pockets.

You are right, saying no is a normal reaction to someone doing what Vlastuin did. Vlastuin continuing is the part people have an issue with.

There is no issue. Chol doesn’t mind nor care

Chol just said he doesn’t care. Nice melts fellow snowflakes

I wonder if he really doesn't care though? Would it be easy for him to say he does care? What sort of issues would he receive from his team mates if he did say it was a problem? It would be hard to come out against such behaviour because it would for example create a s**t storm for the Richmond FC. Maybe him saying he doesn't care is easier and creates less problems than if he says he does?

I wonder if he really doesn't care though? Would it be easy for him to say he doesn't care? What sort of issues would he receive from his team mates if he did say it was a problem? It would be hard to come out against such behaviour because it would for example create a sh*t storm for the Richmond FC. Maybe him saying he doesn't care is easier and creates less problems than if he says he does?

Exactly this.

At any rate, Chol also adds that he understands it's not the sort of example they should be setting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chol just said he doesn’t care. Nice melts fellow snowflakes

That's why he was doing what he could to avoid the attackers from groping him right? He couldn't have been more uncomfortable.

Tigers have to look at how they operate. Had Pickett (another man of colour) earlier this year resorting to GoFundMe to put food on his family's table. How much money would the Tigers have made off exploiting for monetary gain his amazing story to make it to the Grand Final. Had a proud aboriginal man resorting to GoFundMe. Sickens me.

I wonder if he really doesn't care though? Would it be easy for him to say he does care? What sort of issues would he receive from his team mates if he did say it was a problem? It would be hard to come out against such behaviour because it would for example create a sh*t storm for the Richmond FC. Maybe him saying he doesn't care is easier and creates less problems than if he says he does?
Or maybe he doesn’t care

That's why he was doing what he could to avoid the attackers from groping him right? He couldn't have been more uncomfortable.

Tigers have to look at how they operate. Had Pickett (another man of colour) earlier this year resorting to GoFundMe to put food on his family's table. How much money would the Tigers have made off exploiting for monetary gain his amazing story to make it to the Grand Final. Had a proud aboriginal man resorting to GoFundMe. Sickens me.
Have a spell mate. You have melted up a storm

I wonder if he really doesn't care though? Would it be easy for him to say he does care? What sort of issues would he receive from his team mates if he did say it was a problem? It would be hard to come out against such behaviour because it would for example create a sh*t storm for the Richmond FC. Maybe him saying he doesn't care is easier and creates less problems than if he says he does?
That's an epic amount of speculation in one paragraph.

That's an epic amount of speculation in one paragraph.

Hardly speculation. I'm just providing an alternate viewpoint. Speculation would be me saying, Chol definitely does care about being touched like that. You will notice I said maybe.

Speculation is making a statement based off inconclusive evidence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back