Toast Tom Clurey

Remove this Banner Ad

Has improved vastly since the start of the season. Sometimes I forget he's only 23 because he feels like he's been around here for ages.

Been impressed with the way Clurey has gone about his football. Could have easily gone to another club given the lack of game time with the seniors, but he stuck it out, kept working hard, and he got his chance.

Good signing. His last few weeks in particular have been very good.
... and he'll get better. The way Jack Riewoldt turned him around in the goal square Riverbank end is something he'll learn from.
More than competent on his wrong side too.
Could have easily gone to another club given the lack of game time with the seniors,
No kidding ... glad he didn't, must like his life in Adelaide. I was at the trial game in '13? when he held Nick Riewoldt goal less.
Quite an athlete as well. Thanks for your patience Tom.

Well done Tom, well deserved. Has played really well since he got his chance due to injury last year. Played the last 9 last year and all 14 this year. That's the sort of development I like to see.

Build from the Back - anonymous circa 1832.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surely we can do better than 'Cluzza'
He's a red head so there be plenty of opportunity. I have been waiting for a Hot Red or Red Hot Clurey type headline or phrase to describe the way he plays.

Last edited:
1rzsdn.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back