Analysis Top 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
All would agree top 8 now settled ? Be very unlikely Melb. Port. Carl. St. Kilda. Rich. could scrape in unless miracles really do occur and / or a top 8 team has a very spectacular fall ( which would be nice )
So now just jockeying for position and turning into the straight in racing parlance.
Bye will make things interesting for a week or two.

The only change might be that Freo get their act together and charge home.

Of course that would mean that Freo would likely take the spot of West Coast.

Otherwise it's settled

Just had a look.
Freo play every top 8 side except Hawks and us in the run home.
They've got some capacity to shake the top 8 around a bit.

Quoting yourself ? I'll allow it because Freo won't be causing us any problems.

Err quoted my first post as it helps make the second post more relevant.

Didn't think that was a crime. Haven't noticed the usual dick waving contests regarding likes and quotes on this forum as much when compared to others.

Didn't think that was a crime. Haven't noticed the usual dick waving contests regarding likes and quotes on this forum as much when compared to others.
lighten up buddy I think you will find it was an attempt at humour

( pssstt....l've quoted myself as well :) )
( and as for d#*k size....well........ )

dont want to depress you but gws have a much better %age and play 3 Top 8
we have to play 6
cats crows syd all have a walk in the park

that makes 3 Interstate in Top 4
Just saw this in Rohan Connolly's Age article for tomorrow:

"Thursday night's Adelaide-North Melbourne clash will be the first of 84 remaining home and away games. Just 14 of them will be between top-eight teams, only four rounds containing any more than one."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...r-own-goal-20160619-gpmpq4.html#ixzz4C1EyiUUe
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

Fourteen games between top 8 sides from here on and we play half of them - puts our run versus everyone else in the top 8's into perspective. North will need the customary second-half-of-the-season foot down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did my own ladder predictor before.

Cats swans Giants north crows dogs Hawks Eagles was my final outcome

A final against the cats first up I would take right now. Don't want to be travelling

Just saw this in Rohan Connolly's Age article for tomorrow:

"Thursday night's Adelaide-North Melbourne clash will be the first of 84 remaining home and away games. Just 14 of them will be between top-eight teams, only four rounds containing any more than one."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...r-own-goal-20160619-gpmpq4.html#ixzz4C1EyiUUe
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

Fourteen games between top 8 sides from here on and we play half of them - puts our run versus everyone else in the top 8's into perspective. North will need the customary second-half-of-the-season foot down.
Not exactly half. Half would be 7. We only play 6. Buy yeah still a bloody tough run.

We're likely to drop to 8th after our next two (injured squad, away), and assuming other results go as expected.

From there we need ensure we don't drop any with the final 3 games determining if we manage top 4.

I think top 2 is very unlikely now with Cats and Swans taking those possies considering the difference in draws.

We're likely to drop to 8th after our next two (injured squad, away), and assuming other results go as expected.

From there we need ensure we don't drop any with the final 3 games determining if we manage top 4.

I think top 2 is very unlikely now with Cats and Swans taking those possies considering the difference in draws.

We can beat the Dogs, Swans, Hawthorn and GWS in the last weeks of the H&A if things don't go even more pear shaped and we continue the trajectory we've shown every year. (We'd want to be anyway if we think we're a chance.) If we improve, get players back and continue refining the way the team plays and ironing out some mistakes. I'm basing that on what i've seen so far during this really difficult mid season patch.

Geelong have to play the Swans, the Dogs and the Crows (not necessarily in that order.) If they beat them all and we win enough games we can make second place. If they don't we can finish above them. We finish seasons well at the moment and I don't why that would suddenly change.

The Swans have to play the Bulldogs, Geelong and Hawthorn in that order over the next 3 weeks. If they win all 3 that benefits us. Because the Swans still have to play us. In Hobart in August.

August in Sydney is mild and almost pleasant alot of the time. In Hobart its cold. And we can beat them anywhere in finals. We just need to be switched on.

We have to win a lot of games but we have to do that anyway if we're not pretenders.

I did my own ladder predictor and it has us finishing 1st (didn't drop a game for the remainder of the year). Although, there was an *

Apparently we will only wins games if goalieboy82 posts the lucky leslie clip > 10 times a week. There's a direct correlation between that clip and north winning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back