List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody terrible. Ned Guy stooge

Ed a bigger stooge

Losing faith in Buckley. Great coach but should have never let this happen.. pick 11 would have been bad enough... 26 feck me
For 2 players!!!

Well said - some the BS people post bagging Bucks is ridiculous.
I just don't get why people think the salary cap issue is bucks fault. if you take this into a corporate world.

A manager (Coach ) goes to HR ( List manager ) and says we need to hire an Accountant ( Forward ), a PA ( Mid ) and junior admin ( Full Back ) and then HR ( List Manager ) says no worries I'll go get them because we have lot's of money ( salary cap ). the Manager ( coach ) says great.

If then the business department is losing money ( Salary Cap ) the Director ( Eddie ) goes to the HR (List manager ) and say why are you paying $100K (
Geez didn't Bet on that happening did you :p oopps no pun intended lol

Barrett spot on regarding how bad cap is you don't do a trade like that if where in a good position.

Anyone who knocked the media regarding the cap saga well they are right guys look at this s**t.

All the nuffies blowing up at the media can now apologise.

But thats officially the worst trade in the history of sport.

Confirming you've lost my money for 2021, Collingwood.

I'm in shock.

Agree i try not to make rash calls like that but im pulling my money until we see some ******* accountability

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope the Club has some comms coming out with an explanation,

Of course they won't. This administration (and plenty around here) will peddle that transparency & accountability aren't necessary. It's difficult to articulate the spectrum of emotions that this club has managed to elicit between the final siren against West Coast and now.... but I won't try to do so until the deadline expires, because I know that Treloar going for a second rounder will probably make me drive to Olympic Boulevard and torch the ******* joint.

North Melbourne have got Stephenson and Atu Bosenavulagi and pick 39 from Pies for 26, 33 and 70. So effectively the Kangaroos have turned Ben Brown into Stephenson and Bosenavula

Wow.

And those picks just get eaten up with a Reef McInnes bid......
What an absolutely, utterly awful awful deal!
The fact that we can lose such a top level player for such a lowly nothing pick that will be pushed back at least 5/6 spots due to all the bids.
I PRAY we have an amazing draft haul picking up a host of sliders in the 20-40 range:
Brayden Cook
Caleb Poulter
Bailey Laurie
Jackson Callow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back