List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe we took it dry.

26, 33 & 70 🧐🤬🤯

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’ve literally felt like this all week. Every day we’ve been bending over further and further and now we’re getting ready for someone to just ram the point home. Stephenson deal is only the tip.. (of the iceberg)..

And those picks just get eaten up with a Reef McInnes bid......
What an absolutely, utterly awful awful deal!
The fact that we can lose such a top level player for such a lowly nothing pick that will be pushed back at least 5/6 spots due to all the bids.
I PRAY we have an amazing draft haul picking up a host of sliders in the 20-40 range:
Brayden Cook
Caleb Poulter
Bailey Laurie
Jackson Callow
Cook, Callow and Laurie are MUSTS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Join the dots mate - look at the post by thebuckleystopshere, it puts alot of things in perspective.
If you are suggesting I'm not shattered you're dead wrong.

You're willing to vehemently reject all criticism of the club and those that have contributed to the issues we currently face, yet believe as gospel the comments from one person about the attitude of a 21 year old player? It smells like hypocrisy to me.

Looking forward to finishing bottom 6 next year, Grundy having another s**t year and then being traded to Adelaide for a 5th round pick, and the piece de resistance Buckely extending his contract for another 5 years.

Club is in great shape. We might win a flag in 2047.

If Treloar goes its time to delete the club.

Anyone for some Neville Jetta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back