List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is going on at this shit show.
I would rather we bite the bullet 1 year and pay all the debt out and start again year after next with new board and coaching panel

Disgusted and not a noise out of Eddie and Co

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We better be after Jack Lonie right now to fill the small forward position or I am going to rage it.

Puts it into perspective

So the club cant trade and they cant pick talent from the draft. So why do people even bother suggesting that we try to get high draft picks when all we do is squander them?

Only a trade for Gunston could salvage this mess. Can't wait to see our other deals 😂😂😂😂🍿
After our “aggressive “ pursuit of picks that lands us in the SECOND ROUND, I really hope you’re not suggesting that you want us to trade out our only 1st rounder?

Some Collingwood fans read like trump supporters! Brainwashed! We made finals with Stevo being an complete donkey this year. I'm sad he's gone. But disaster. Go back to playing with lego. Every team loses players they don't want to sometimes.

Good post, the world is falling because we traded a scared stick figure who played one good season with massive issues that will resurface and a 1 game player that probably wouldn't have made it... **** me - yeah I'm disappointed with how we got ourselves into this mess, no doubt but ****en chill.

lighten up everyone and stop the "MELTS" there I said, melts, I feel better now...

Ned Guy surely is on his way out too. You just can't be responsible for something that poor.

And we the supporters haven't even been told that we have cap problems at all. Not by the club. Treloar was going to be with his partner, remember? I mean to use her as a way to kick Treloar out. We have some very poor characters running our club now.

Can someone explain how Eddie remains after this? Just go away Eddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back