List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 good thing about the sh*t Trade Period there be Change at Collingwood that is Badly Needed
Will there td, not sure on that. Who is going.

What if, and hear me out here, we aren’t planning on taking Reef?

I think we have to be open to that possibility. I reckon we might be trying to jag two KPP with those two picks.
Yeh, nah, too good to pass up. We probably would not got rid of treloar if that was the case.
Only way, if he went top five, would we pass

Can everyone just calm down. We lost Treloar, Stephenson & Phillips.
Not Franklin. Not Lockett. Not Ablett.
If you go by the reports, the players wanted Stephenson & Traloar gone. So why would there be a culture issue if the players wanted them gone?

It really hurts to say this, but a lot of the media reports that were coming through that we all thought were absolute rubbish were actually more correct that not. Those flog reporters are still flogs because they are just hammering Collingwood , but!

If you go by the reports, the players wanted Stephenson & Traloar gone. So why would there be a culture issue if the players wanted them gone?
it’s not losing them. It’s getting a half eaten dropped pie in return.

after the last two drafts of beams, then Cameron and missing riccardi, can’t expect much more! Our trading is nothing short of laughable

For some it’s not that we lost them, but what we got for them.
For it’s done, so time to move on.
Just hope if they trade next years first, they do a better deal for it.
Hopefully a club will take a punt on us being really shit next season with the expectations of that being the case and give a good offer

That worried on missing Riccardi, could be good, then may not.
The draft pick up will tell us a lot about their plans for Moore next season.
Hoping for a forward though, as l like Darcy as a chb

I’m not as angry as others to be honest.
The only part that I think needs explaining is how we mismanaged the cap....I don’t have an issue if we have to do what we did to remedy things because if it had to be done so be it...however there needs to be a level of account and responsibility that people should be held to and the club has deflected or refused to do this to date.

Would be happy if only JDG & Madgen were the ones left to sign from that lot.

Yeah they appear the safe ones. I’d be a bit nervous if I was one of the other 3. Might just be squeezed out. Depending on how many picks we want to take. I wouldn’t be against putting Lynch or Apples back to the rookie list. Wills can be a straight out delisting.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burn the holden centre down

Attachments

• 0C25D8EC-4233-4C52-9459-3E25BDCD22C9.png
    0C25D8EC-4233-4C52-9459-3E25BDCD22C9.png
    385 KB · Views: 227
  • 43D06416-745D-42B6-B8DF-F81067D4523C.png
    43D06416-745D-42B6-B8DF-F81067D4523C.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 230
  • B7AFB372-77D5-4ECF-9606-9C9614720D40.png
    B7AFB372-77D5-4ECF-9606-9C9614720D40.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 208
The only part that I think needs explaining is how we mismanaged the cap....I don’t have an issue if we have to do what we did to remedy things because if it had to be done so be it...however there needs to be a level of account and responsibility that people should be held to and the club has deflected or refused to do this to date.
I’m with you. Very similar feelings.
As far as treloar, i think the players like him, more just the feedback of the lack of his defensive pressure. It would be frustrating as a co-worker when you know how much someone is getting paid and they are not doing their job properly.
Same goes for Stevo, apparently told many times to improve his professionalism, which sounds like it fell on deaf ears. Just a kid, may not be that bright between the ears.
Players are commodities, it’s KPP vs $. You need to get bang for your buck or you’ll be moved on.
it will happen more regularly moving forward.
Think of it like a SuperCoach team. Maybe that’s what the board are thinking like.

So what’s our list size currently at?

Who is still uncontracted? Will be interesting to see if we make any more delistings prior to the draft now with list sizes known.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I know Rupert Wills still out of contract, and De Goey

Also, just how dumb is Collingwood?

Reef goes down the draft combine testing knowing full well that we will be taking him.

He then goes down there and runs a 2.78 sec sprint and has nearly all the clubs eyeing him off as the big inside mid with elite speed.

He may now go 5-10 spots higher simply because of that.

We really are fu**ing dumb aren’t we? Someone should’ve said ‘mate take it easy down there as we don’t want you showcasing your talents too much’ and instead he goes ahead and does that. Unbelievable.
You do realise that he did the slowest 2km time trial. Think you can settle down a bit.

I agree, if they just had some transparency with the fanbase and laid the cards on the table, many would have copped it sweet.

The continued delusion and treating fans with contempt from club figures in public appearances, is just a joke now

I don't think your club is any worse off at all. You've got plenty of midfield and high talent Mid/Forward depth to cover him. And if the 2 mil cap you created allows you to keep De Goey and go shopping for a consistent key forward next year even better, because that's what you really need. Cox is too hit and miss.

The fact both players wanted to stay says there isn't a culture issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back